Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : I found the perfect shampoo, Coconut and Hibiscus Shampoo.

rapunzal24

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 2, 2011
Since I've been natural I could not find a shampoo that was a good cleanser and didn't leave my hair super dry and nasty feeling. I did the conditioner thing, and it worked, but it took forever for me to get all the product out of my hair and it never made my scalp feel really clean. I did the vinegar thing, but it was too long of a process. Finally I found a shampoo by a company called Shea Moisture, it is called Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Shampoo. I love it!!!!!! It cleans and it doesn't leave my hair dry and brittle. It doesn't have a lot of the junk that I try to avoid (parabens, gluten, mineral oil, etc.) but that is not what made me buy it. I found it at Target for like 8 bucks.

So ladies if you are looking for a good shampoo, then I would definitely recommend this. One little thing, my mom used it, and her hair has bigger looser curls than mine. My hair is extremely kinky and coily, she hated it and said she didn't like the way it made her hair feel, but my hair loved it. I would say I am a 4b....I think. I put a hot comb in my hair and it didn't work, AT ALL, so that should tell you what the texture of my hair is. Try it out, and I hope it works, there is nothing like washing your hair and actually feeling like it is clean and hasn't been stripped of everything it had originally.

Since I've been natural I could not find a shampoo that was a good cleanser and didn't leave my hair super dry and nasty feeling. I did the conditioner thing, and it worked, but it took forever for me to get all the product out of my hair and it never made my scalp feel really clean. I did the vinegar thing, but it was too long of a process. Finally I found a shampoo by a company called Shea Moisture, it is called Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Shampoo. I love it!!!!!! It cleans and it doesn't leave my hair dry and brittle. It doesn't have a lot of the junk that I try to avoid (parabens, gluten, mineral oil, etc.) but that is not what made me buy it. I found it at Target for like 8 bucks.

So ladies if you are looking for a good shampoo, then I would definitely recommend this. One little thing, my mom used it, and her hair has bigger looser curls than mine. My hair is extremely kinky and coily, she hated it and said she didn't like the way it made her hair feel, but my hair loved it. I would say I am a 4b....I think. I put a hot comb in my hair and it didn't work, AT ALL, so that should tell you what the texture of my hair is. Try it out, and I hope it works, there is nothing like washing your hair and actually feeling like it is clean and hasn't been stripped of everything it had originally.

Great! I may have to try this. I been using Organic Root Stimulator, I love it, but I am willing to try something new.

Thanks for sharing!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back