Phones and Apps : I finally broke down and got an Android phone, I think I want to marry it. What are some good apps?

I got the fruit ninja, and angry birds, app....so addicting. I was reading up on trying to get rid of the apps that come with the phone, and it mentioned something about rooting. After I read about it, I was pretty sure that I didn't want to risk losing my phone forever, lol! I did find a pretty good app, it is called google sky, all you gotta do is walk outside point your phone up and it tells you what star or constellation you are looking at. I tried it tonight, and it was pretty awesome, I never knew that the thing I always saw outside my house was not a star, but the planet Jupiter....love it.

I got two racing games: Drag Racing and GT Free+ HD

peace

I love pandora. You get to create your own stations with only a 10 second commercial about every 4 or 5 songs.

I have about 40 stations, but my favorite is my Chante Moore station.

I don't play too many games on it besides chess, but my son uses my phone and has downloaded many free games like hr derby, mah jong, sniper, a chess clock, eagle's nest, basketball 3d shootout and some others.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back