Black Poetry : I Don't Want You... I Need You... (For A Relationship)

i must apologize...

in my younger dayz
when hitt'n the pantiez
was more important than relationships
and the short term was more important than the long term
i would say whatever was needed to accomplish my goal.

now that i'm on a different level
where deep, meaningful relationships mean more than one-time pleasures, i realize the error of my wayz in my younger dayz...and ask all those women that gave into my deceit...to please forgive me.

A CONSCIOUS RIVER FLOWING FROM YOUR PEN, MAPLY ONE.
THANKS FOR LETTING ME SWIM FOR A WHILE.:)

where ya been?

Thanx...

...poets, I just had to get that off my chest; and I knew I wasn't the only one.
zhay and Ms. A:D- Ya'll don't know what it is to have my fellow scribes feel and appreciate such a touchy subject.

Kitana- I couldn't have summarized it better, myself. Thanx for checkin' me...:D

msluciousb- Thanx for readin' and for the imput. And, don't get me wrong, I'm definitely all for spontaneity. But this piece is based, solely, on those times we may just just want a friend, and not a boy/girlfriend ('cause I know this piece could hit close to home with men, as well as women). Thanx again for the read :D!

Mr. Baller- You flow well, when you're not even tryin' to flow, did anybody ever tell you that? I am going to grant you that forgiveness, on behalf of those ladies; but any man who can realize (on his own, anyway) the error of his ways is already forgiven, as far as I'm concerned. You must forgive yourself first, luv...:D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back