Black People : I don't understand the logic on this site.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by shutupnlisten, Dec 5, 2012.

1. shutupnlisten

shutupnlisten New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    From what I can gather from looking at various topics here on the main forum, How can you blame every single thing on white people just how? I guess I'll start with that. The principles preached on this website are that black people are some organization of people facing nothing but oppression in every area of your life...Words are tools for manipulation, ideas hold actual truth. There is no race gene that distinguishes a race, skin color comes from your ancestors position in regards to the sun on the earth. Human's have the same variety of characteristics(loud,quiet,dumb,smart,aggressive,passive) no matter what the race. The thing that makes us hate each other is ignorance and man there's no shortage of it here. We are all conditioned from the day were born to care about and believe a bunch of ******* ********.

There is so much ignorance stemming from the outdated beliefs our parents told us and also from a school system that preaches being smart means to be able to remember things and follow directions instead of giving you the foundation for being a successful human being and how to apply yourself. I'm not saying I don't do the following by the way, But people are so eager to take an occurrence in which they have a negative altercation, no matter how minor, with a person with a different skin color and blow it out of proportion by saying in your head "SEE ALL WHITE PEOPLE HATE ALL BLACK PEOPLE" even more proof!! Please tell me how I'm wrong I cant wait

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    I don't understand the logic of your entrance to this site.

Who walks in anywhere ... with the words ... shut up n listen ... and expects to be taken seriously?

If you find so much on this site not to your liking, why bother joining and participating?

Are there any sites that you do understand, like, that you can join, spend your time on?

You've made generalizations about us, that aren't true, and i for one am not interested in entertaining them.

So ... while you don't understand what you perceive as the logic on this site .. i don't understand yours.

Care to explain it?

:heart:

Destee

p.s. ... cursing is not allowed here ... it's a rule violation ... so please stop it.

3. shutupnlisten

Ratings:
    +0
    Let's say the United States of America gave black people a land to create an all black state. You could make the curriculum whatever the hell you want,make your own laws and everything else... Do you think the same problems that are present in every country that your so eager to blame on oppression wouldn't exist? Your leader's wouldnt lie and create a system where the rich benefit through lies and the poor would be a a disadvantage..Societies problems would be fixed right?

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Like i said ... i'm not interested in entertaining your perceptions of us. You're free to think what you'd like.

What logic propels one to join with a disrespectful stance, spew twisted generalizations, and expect answers?

What's wrong with you ... your logic?

Destee

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

Welcome shutupnlisten,

For starters, your conversation omits the element of culture that exists between humans.

We thoroughly understand the misrepresentation applied to the biological construct of race. We understand the social implications that have led to white racism supremacy. And its not hard to see how this Site makes no sense to you, as a white person.

Remember this, only in America does the ideal, "melting pot" carry any weight. Every other culture maintains a clear distinction, yet, are able to show respect to outside cultures foreign to theirs; and there is no desire to melt together.

When you say this:

From what I can gather from looking at various topics here on the main forum, How can you blame every single thing on white people just how?

Be mindful, it comes from a mindset that is attempting to break away from the institution of racism; it seems. It only takes the situation of the President, Mr. Obama, to show that racism continues to show its ugly head.

Here are more disrespectful words:

The principles preached on this website are that black people are some organization of people facing nothing but oppression in every area of your life

There is simply no way this statement sums up the site. There is no way you could conclude this point of view, unless you have read every single Thread and are aware of every single member; some of whom are white.

So, ask yourself, why do I feel this way? This is a black site, black people were mis-treated, and there has been no Reparations paid to them for the free slave labor my ancestors imposed upon theirs. Ask yourself, who am I to come in here with such an arrogant attitude? Why am I doing this? What do I bring to the table other than my selfish complaint?

If you can satisfy these questions shutupnlisten, we will continue this exchange, if not, we will not; is that a fair deal?

Peace In,

6. shutupnlisten

Ratings:
    +0
    Generalizations? I'm reading the forum.. What do you mean you don't understand my logic..I stated the characteristics that are universal in all humans should be taken into consideration instead of labeling an entire race of people as something..
    "If you find so much on this site not to your liking, why bother joining and participating?
    Are there any sites that you do understand, like, that you can join, spend your time on?"
    That kind of logic can be applied to anything anyone doesn't find to their liking...I came here to see some things first hand, Instead of just forming opinions based off what others tell me and get some responses to things I'm curious about.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Your first post is full of opinion ... negative wrong opinion ... making your statement above not true.

You need to learn how to approach people respectfully, if serious dialogue with them, is what you seek.

Destee

8. shutupnlisten

Ratings:
    +0
    Well actually I am not white. I have a mixed background,50 % Puerto Rican and 25% Greek and 25% Belgian.. which really shouldn't matter in all honesty.
    "So, ask yourself, why do I feel this way? This is a black site, black people were mis-treated, and there has been no Reparations paid to them for the free slave labor my ancestor imposed upon theirs."

First I'll start by saying I have no ancestors that were even present in this country prior to 1880...So why did you just assume my ancestors enslaved yours and I owe you something. The principle of thinking you deserve something for something done to someone you have never met and has no influence over you and your current life is faulty enough as it is.
    I already answered why am I doing this.

Ask yourself, who am I to come in here with such an arrogant attitude?
    A curious person looking for some debate.

What do I bring to the table other than my selfish complaint?
    Selfish complaint?
    I was inquiring about views that are very prominant here and stating an idea that proposes more focus on people as individuals and less as a whole.

9. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
  10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings: