Black People : I don't know--

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by happy69, Dec 30, 2003.

1. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I have not changed my mind about Micheal Jackson. I still do not see him in a respectful nature; yet, as I have stated in the past, these new charges do raise many issues with me... in other words, I have reasonable doubt; yet, I still believe that he needs to get help and get help immediately. However, at the following website there is an article of an interview that **** Gregory gives that raises my ire even more so; and just saying hypothethically that he is more right than wrong--- Doesn't this give credence to the FACT that our coming together as a community... rich, middle-classed, and poor... is the only way that we will survive intact?
    (We are and will survive--- the level is the issue, or do you believe that we have to start all over again; I think that we have a good headstart on a (re) start if we want to?

Scroll down the page to article:
    http://www.dickgregory.com/index2.html

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    MJ may have did somethings but deep within
    here is a big kid trying to have fun one who miss
    childhood ...i do not view Mr. Jackson at no point
    he is bad when it come to music and dancing but
    how bad is he away from the stage & media is all
    here say and hype ......what he need is embracement
    this one way to bond & unite from rich to poor

3. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Rich

Whatever has been done to him; it is basically of his own doing; and there are millions of people walking around who never truely had a childhood... that to me isn't a reason to act as he does. That, "I am Peter Pan" stuff just doesn't wash.

He is more than "bad" when it comes to his music--- he is a genius...

No one knows what he does when he is away from the cameras, that is truth, but one can infer based on the actions that he himself stated for the world to hear.

Mr. Gregory's article runs much deeper than MJ... that was what I was trying to get across.