I Don't Know What to Eat Now

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by river, Sep 28, 2006.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    When they started talking about the bird flyu I wan't worried because I was a vegetarian. But now they have e coli in the spinach.

Saturday night I had a dream I was eating all this brocoli then later in the dream I had a stroke. The next day for dinner they served us, guess what, brocoli and spinach, I hadn't heard yet about the e coli, The guy gave me two bowls of spinach--one big bowl and one little bowl. For some reason I didn't eat but a a little bit of it. Then brotha oldsoul told us about the ecoli and I was liike Maaaaan.

What are we supposed to eat now? We need to start growing our own food. I found this news report. Check it out, the government knew what was going to happen a year ago. Ain't no accidents round heah.

http://www.healthbanks.com/PatientPo...ticleID=535000

2. Eric Bell

Eric Bell Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    The next day for dinner they served us, guess what, brocoli and spinach,

I was just wondering....where were you having dinner that day. Was it at a restaurant?

By the way do you know any thing about a connection between PEANUTS and VIRILE ACTIVITY?

PEACE!!!

3. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey Eric,

I live on campus here at school and eat in the cafeteria.

Yes I have learned that foods high in arginine like peanuts and chocolate stimulate virile activity. Here is some information
    http://www.herpes.com/Nutrition.shtml

4. Eric Bell

Eric Bell Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0

Thanks for the link...I'm going to read it as soon as I have time.
    If you don't mind me asking.....what school do you attend?

5. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    It's just a small school for people with visual impairments. I would say welcome to Destee but it looks like you've been here for a while.

6. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    We are Vegitarians by Nature*

Hotep

The so-called African is vegitarians by Nature. Althouth (very little) meats and fish are also part of our Natural Diet..."Fruits and Vegtables" make up "Most" of the "Healthy" humans Diet. Let it be known that the europian diet is "Not" compatable for the so-called African to eat and be Healthy! This is the reason for all of the illness and disease that is epidemic in the US and other areas ware the so-called African is "Westernized". Africa (Merita) none of the problems of Heart Disease, Cancer and Diabities that the African in Amerikkka suffers except for the Euro-Diseases that are intensionaly introduced as in the case of HIV and AIDs by "Western Scientist" in the last decade during the "Clinton Administration" under the guise of "Small-Pox Vacsines" but were really HIV...as the world has now come to know...are not found among the so-called African. How to Eat to Live is simple...once we start to realize that we are not europian...and can't eat what they eat...if "We" (Africans) want to be and remain Healthy. Any one can eat Fruits, Vegtibles, Legumes, Nuts, Berries and some Fish every once in a while and never agin be sick a another day in their Lives. Know and learn what is "Poison" to your "Mind, Body and Soul" and avoid and "Stop" eating and drinking it.

Ase`