Black Relationships : I DON'T GET IT

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by bigtown, Jul 30, 2004.

1. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    I RECENTLY POSTED A THREAD IN WHICH I POINTED OUT THE POSSIBILITY OF TWO SEPARATE CULTURES BEING PRESENT IN OUR RACE. TO DATE, THERE HAS BEEN PLENTY OF VIEWINGS BUT NO RESPONSES. YET I'VE NOTICED THAT WHEN EVER A THREAD IS CREATED TALKING ABOUT SEXING UP WHITE FOLKS, THERE ARE DOZENS OF RESPONSES NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THE SUBJECT IS BROUGHT UP. WHY IS HOOKING UP WITH THE WHITE FOLKS SO IMPORTANT THAT IT GETS MORE RESPONSES THAN ANY OTHER SUBJECT, INCLUDING BLACK LOVE?

2. MrBlak

MrBlak Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    People are drawn to negative things. To discuss black love is tough becuase we gotta look at our lives and our practices and some of us are having a bad time. It is easier to complain about those who cross over than it is to figure out why the rest of us have such a hard time finding a mate amongst each other.

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Hello Brother bigtown

Perhaps you posted it in the wrong forum. I will move your thread to the open forum. You can check in there to see if others will join in on your discussion.

I understand that it can be very discouraging when an issue is not addressed but don't give up Brother, People must grow at their own pace!

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    feeling u on dis here , surely many will fold into the groove !