Black Poetry : i don't do this for replies*

SEAN

i felt your work from day one
you were a true poet then
and you a true poet now

that will never change
and it is why i respect your work

DSS

oh how i love my fam...lemme say the names!

Miss Elayne. thank you for the reply. I appreciate when you bless us with your brilliance, and i only try my hardest to return the favor.

N2. thank you for again sharing 'THE SOUL OF ASISTA!' u b inspiring I! (also thanx 4 tha read)

Nappygrl.I've been peepin' yo scribes and i lyke* yo style...tyte* (winks*) thanks for stopping to read summa my stuff.

shaz. what more can i say but thank you for being plain ole u. another one of those peeps that excite/incite/de-lyte....(tyte*!)

Soja.*gives a hug and a pound* i couldn't honor that any more from a talent as omnipotent as the so'jas.

love.

sean.

yes, i agree with you, sean. i can really relate. i write because what i feel is screaming to get out to form life from within...if that's understood. sean, please, keep blessing us with your scribes, you know that i'm a big fan. true talent, dear poet.

~~~foyopoeticheartstoseeandhear~~~

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back