Black People : I didn't know Israel had it's Tentacals so Deep

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Oct 24, 2009.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    I didn't know Israel had it's Tentacals so Deep into South Africa

I was listening to a morning report. I heard this Israeli official say South Africa was a part of Israel.

So I was trying to get more information about that. Israel a part of South Africa? I ran the program back to be sure that is what he said. I am sure more is going on. A lot more than what I was able to find so far.

The conversation was if Israel didn't control their violence.
    They could face International Court and even trouble in South Africa.

Below is a report about some of the violence Israel is perpetrating in South Africa.
    =============

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article10833.shtml

Report: Israeli intelligence illegally profiling travelers in South Africa
    Sayed Dhansay, The Electronic Intifada, 16 October 2009

Despite our relatively recent struggle against apartheid, I highlighted in a previous article the disturbing level of bilateral trade and cooperation between the South African government and Israel.
    Bearing our own history in mind, one would expect South Africa to be at the forefront of political efforts to bring Israel in line with international law -- and perhaps even be championing economic isolation of Israel -- as this was a major factor in ending white minority rule in our country.

Unfortunately, however, this appears to not be the case. In the latest example of Israeli entrenchment in South Africa, it has been discovered that Israeli intelligence, or Shin Bet, agents are illegally profiling and detaining South African citizens in Johannesburg's O.R. Tambo International Airport.

This was brought to light last month by South Africa's premier investigative journalism TV show, Carte Blanche, following allegations that security personnel from Israel's national carrier, El Al Airlines, were acting dubiously at the airport. Carte Blanche then decided to conduct an experiment, sending an undercover reporter into the airport, expecting him to be targeted simply because he was Muslim.

Caught on hidden camera, it didn't take long before he was approached by El Al representatives who claimed to be "airport security" and demanded to see the man's passport or ID. The El Al representatives then fired a barrage of questions at him, falsely claiming this to be part of "airport regulations," before informing him that "only passengers were allowed to enter that area" -- despite the fact that he was standing in a public space.

Jonathan Garb, a former El Al security employee, decided to expose this practice after what he says was an unfair dismissal by his former employer. "This here is a secret service operating above the law in South Africa. We pull the wool over everyone's eyes. We do exactly as we please -- the local authorities do not know what we are doing," he says in the TV interview.

Though he claims local authorities are oblivious to the practice, it is highly unlikely that airport authorities are unaware of foreign intelligence agents operating on their property. According to Garb, these men are neither airport security nor El Al employees, but rather agents working for Israel's General Security Service, referred to as the Shin Bet.

The undercover footage thus shows a South African citizen, standing in a public place in his own country, being grilled by an Israeli intelligence agent -- in full view of other passengers.

"You know what the joke is -- the way they are behaving here, they can't do it in Israel! They wouldn't dare do it in Israel. They would be taken to the Israeli courts by the employees and for the way they treat passengers," Garb says in the expose. But at O.R. Tambo, these Israeli agents, under the guise of El Al security, are profiling, detaining and harassing South Africans unhindered.

Upon arriving at El Al's check-in at O.R. Tambo, Isaac and his colleague were taken to a small room, told to remove their shoes and pants and face the wall with their hands up. According to South African law, only South African police or defense force officials can conduct this kind of search. Garb explains that black people receive a harsher profiling process than whites. Isaac and his colleague were forced by these agents to leave their laptops and shaving kits in Johannesburg, as well as a pair of shoes.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Where did you think all the diamonds in the NYC and Amsterdam diamond monoplies came from?

Take a look at AIPAC's influence over Washington

"Welcome
    to the world of the

Real" Morpheus, Matrix I