Black People : i did sumthin i rarely do

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by jamesfrmphilly, Nov 7, 2008.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    i made me a cup of tea and i turned on FOX news and i just sat there and watched.....and gloated:qqb006:

2. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    I watch Fake News all the time. It keeps me in touch with what these ppl r up 2. :hammer::donttell:

3. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    :lol: :lol: :lol: it's great comedy, isnt it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy it, James!

4. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    They DO be funny!!!:juggle::hot::juggle:

Good choice Brother Warrior King James...Tea....Meditate on how they bout to get jacked up.....eat, drink and be merry...for 2morrow...THEY die!!!! ahahahahhahahhahahaha ahahahahahahahah:grin::em4000:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

5. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    lol

yes it's a different feel out there nowadays

lol

6. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    to be honest although fox news gets a bad rap (and rightfully so with conservative racist such as O'Reilly, Hannity, etc.) every major news network has their biases........MSNBC and FOX are just an outright joke to me when it comes to covering news. I don't like watching a station where you know what's going to be said before the news reporter even starts talking. Add on the fact they poke fun at one another (speaking of FOX and MSNBC) like little children and it makes it that much more annoying. CNN at least has the balance of opinions although their analysts are already paid for also.............When it comes to news I usually just try to research things myself, as everyone should do.......

7. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yes nobody say you wrong my brethren

and news source is a controlled substance, they feed you portions of like you say bias

like biggie B.I.G. said

ISH DONE CHANGED

:blowkiss:

8. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    I enjoy some programs on CNN, but generally avoid their "news". I much prefer Aljazeera - and wasnt too shocked when I learnt it isn't broadcast in the USA, even though it is considered one of the best news channels around the globe, rivaling the BBC etc.

-------------

Al Jazeera English Could Change The Way You See The World--If You Ever Get to Watch It

Article Here

Because, even though it has a large and active bureau in Washington, and it's available in most other English-speaking nations in the world outside of North America, no major cable or satellite carriers in the United States includes Al Jazeera English's programming.

Despite the fact that it's been successfully broadcasting pretty much everywhere else in the world, including Europe, South America, Israel (whose largest cable provider dropped CNN in 2007 and replaced it with Al Jazeera English), Australia, Africa, and Asia, the only places where Al Jazeera English can be seen on TV in America are Burlington, Vt., and in and around Toledo, Ohio. Most of Al Jazeera's U.S. viewership has to watch its programming on YouTube, where Al Jazeera English hosts nearly 4,000 news videos (and counting). Which means that unless you're already familiar with Al Jazeera English and know where to seek it out you're probably not watching it.

[...]it covers the news from four broadcast centers around the globe--Doha, Washington, London, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia--giving viewers the opportunity to experience the same news stories as reported from different vantage points.

-----------------

I do know that regarding "The War", Americans are seeing a whole different war than the rest of the world - I recall when the USA tried to ban AlJazeera from filming/reporting in Iraq, as it contradicted it's claim that the only civilians killed were male and of military age.. meanwhile AlJazeera broadcasts the whole 9 yards (thousands of women and children being tortured/killed, and other wartime attrocities.)

But in general, I find it to be an excellent international news channel as news isnt reported from a so-called ''Superior" standpoint. Check it out: http://english.aljazeera.net/ - Many programmes can be watched online.

:heart:

9. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    I thought you were gonna sat you had sex. LMAO

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    then everybody would have felt the earth move around philly.......