Health and Wellness : I Did My First 5K This Morning!

lol Brother Enki ... i told the folk ... if i aint back before dark ... send a search party please ... :)

Just to give you an idea how long it took me ... :wink:

Yesss ... everyone was so encouraging and it wasn't really about how quickly you finished, at least that's what they told me, but it was a race - with winners and stuff - but they were nice to me anyway ... :score:

You should do it ... take your children ... there were babies out there doing it!

I met this little 3 year old named Sadie ... cute as pie ... beat'n me ... ggrrrr ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
lol Brother Enki ... i told the folk ... if i aint back before dark ... send a search party please ... :)

Just to give you an idea how long it took me ... :wink:

Yesss ... everyone was so encouraging and it wasn't really about how quickly you finished, at least that's what they told me, but it was a race - with winners and stuff - but they were nice to me anyway ... :score:

You should do it ... take your children ... there were babies out there doing it!

I met this little 3 year old named Sadie ... cute as pie ... beat'n me ... ggrrrr ... :)

Love You!

Destee

FOFL@ if i aint back before dark ... send a search party please

^5 Destee! That is wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Peace and Blessings Family!

I did my first 5K this morning and finished!

Don't ask how long it took me please, just know that I went out there and finished! ... :running:

I'm encouraged to do it again and better my time, so I can share the time ... :time:

Have you ever done a 5K? What time did you finish in? ... :look:

Loving Us!

Destee

Awesome! Sister Destee, Wow! I'm just so happy to complete 1 mile on these bad feet, I can't imagine doing anymore than that! I'm so proud of you!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back