Health and Wellness : I Did My First 5K This Morning!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family!

I did my first 5K this morning and finished!

Don't ask how long it took me please, just know that I went out there and finished! ... :running:

I'm encouraged to do it again and better my time, so I can share the time ... :time:

Have you ever done a 5K? What time did you finish in? ... :look:

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

So how loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong did it take you sista Destee?:nails:

But you finished it you winner you......:dance1::dance3::dj::great:

I know if I ever tried to do it it would be on a bike and I would need a few days.....:em2300:

:blowkiss:

Peace!

So how loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong did it take you sista Destee?:nails:

But you finished it you winner you......:dance1::dance3::dj::great:

I know if I ever tried to do it it would be on a bike and I would need a few days.....:em2300:

:blowkiss:

Peace!

lol Brother Enki ... i told the folk ... if i aint back before dark ... send a search party please ... :)

Just to give you an idea how long it took me ... :wink:

Yesss ... everyone was so encouraging and it wasn't really about how quickly you finished, at least that's what they told me, but it was a race - with winners and stuff - but they were nice to me anyway ... :score:

You should do it ... take your children ... there were babies out there doing it!

I met this little 3 year old named Sadie ... cute as pie ... beat'n me ... ggrrrr ... :)

Love You!

Destee

OK.....I'll try, :keepgoing:but it you don't hear from me in about a week, just tell them to check all ditches cuz lawd knows Imma gonna be in one of dem....:rofl:

Peace!

:rofl: ... hahahahaha ... :lol: ... :rofl: ... too funneeeee

you better not be in a ditch ... just keep going ... don't stop

you gotta go through the finish line Enki ... :rofl:

i really laughed out loud ... too funeeee ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back