Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : I DID IT! I cut all my hair OFF!

I had to get a lil drunk to do it first, but I did it.......

It looks nice, you have good bone structure so short hair on you goes well with your face. Congratulations on the BC (big chop) I know it can be difficult, but once you do it, you will never regret it...most of the time, lol! Just don't get discouraged with your hair if you decide to let it grow out it can be a little difficult when you first start.

It looks nice, you have good bone structure so short hair on you goes well with your face. Congratulations on the BC (big chop) I know it can be difficult, but once you do it, you will never regret it...most of the time, lol! Just don't get discouraged with your hair if you decide to let it grow out it can be a little difficult when you first start.

Thanks!! :D
Yeah I'm a little nervous, but I really had to do it. I had part of my hair on top bleached and my hair was breaking off really bad and I just didn't have the time and patience to deal with it any more. Plus I was wanting to get grow may relaxer out and I was having a difficult time doing that and kept getting it relaxed cause the transition UGH!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back