Black Christians : I.D., Identification Card

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Chevron Dove, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I.D., Identification Card
    Can We Overcome?

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to
    receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name
    of the beast, or the number of his name.
    REVELATION 13:16-17.​

POMP & CIRCUMSTANCE
    From Kindergarten all the way up through college levels and mostly at every one of them, when the graduation class stood up the traditional graduation song, Pomp & Circumstance*, began to be played while the students marched up to the stage and crossed it one by one to receive their MARK for the completion of this nations required course of study. The official diplomas were given to each student or, a symbolic piece of paper wrapped up and tied with a red ribbon around it was given until after the ceremony and then the students would be ushered out to an area to receive their official diplomas, stamped with the official SEAL or MARK of approval. Each diploma was signed by the legal names of the administrators approved by the state and federal governments who were responsible for the execution of the educational program and institution. This diploma or, CERTIFICATE are to be considered as a LEGAL DOCUMENT, a MARK of proof that students had received an education from an approved curriculum by the board of the state and federal government. In some cases, this document will not be issued at graduation but sent through the mail. For the most part, it has been a mandatory requirement to attend an official ceremony in order to receive a diploma but not always. Most people strive to receive this American education with the hope and purpose of gaining a better quality of life; to be able to buy and sell. To march across the stage and receive THE MARK of this government in their left or RIGHT HAND becomes an ultimate achievement. And the last part of this ceremony holds an equally important moment. When after the whole class has marched across the stage and stand in their rows, they are then signaled, and all at the same time they reach up to their FOREHEADS and turn their TASSELS attached to the top of their graduation hats from one side of the hat to the other. This tassel becomes a symbol, A MARK, that each graduate received the approved education into their minds, their brains, the TOP OF THEIR HEADS, their FOREHEADS and have the skills and knowledge required to become employed in certain capacities within this system. Cont.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1273081

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    How indeed do we be in the world but not of it? Did you ever see "Zeitgest?"

3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I have definitely heard and seen a little of Zeitgest. I wonder more about it and too, if they are still putting out info today.

being in the world while not being of it seems like the very conflict of life, in my opinion, with regards to people like Black Americans of whom were born under such a powerful system such as America where are very minds have been sort of 'snatched' before we even knew how to think and reason!

I'm trying to do my part to help my people though by sharing whatever I can.

Thanks for your comments Sister!