Black Poetry : I confess...

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by PoeticManifesta, Oct 19, 2006.

1. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    I confess

I J.Renee being of sound mind body and soul hereby confesses to the following.....

I confess to being young... and brilliant
    thinking I could conquer the world and all in it.. I still think that matter of a fact. I think all would be amazed in what I could accomplish given the time, energy and of course money. I really do want to bring peace to the middle east, and food to the hungry. Adopt a child (children) who need a good home and loving parent(s?)

I confess... to being in love and having fairy tale dreams. Ideas that we would get married, and have children. In our home we'd speak languages only heard on national geographic; Id travel the world with him as my duty as a military wife... and Id have our children. That dream died, and you left me and them dead on the inside .

I confess to being nieve,
    thinking that that was just one man out of one million that would hurt me in such a way. Boy was I wrong.. it was the fall of 03' when he came to me.. three months into utter bliss... we kissed our last kiss. It was after his grandmothers funeral.. in front of his family he dissed.. me out of his life. I knew something wasnt right.. but it would be years later.. after he served his time.. that all that was wrong.. would be defined.

I confess .....to loving somebody whos heart was already owned.
    but my sheer passion, determination.. would not let me let him go. Funny thing is.. when I did pull away.. he reached out for me.. bringing me in.. closer to the insanity that was our love. 2 years later progress has been made.. but none of which I set out to accomplish 2 years ago.. I will always love this man, because to me his broken spirit (heart)... needed a love like mine.... and I wish I had somebody there for me when I was going thru confession number 2. She Vole Ouy... the secret language created just for him..

I confess to having a one night stand..
    I didnt even get to cum... but it was good.. he called me the next day.. but i was at work.. every since then its been a call every other week. But lately hes called every day.. ill admit to hoping that we could work on something bigger that our egos or sex drive.. but I can say this may be my one regret.. I cant confirm that just as of yet. :)

I admit to loving people... giving them more that I have ever given myself,
    because it pleasures me to see others happy.. even when I cant crack a smile. It makes me happy making them happy.. im a slave to happiness...

I confess...
    all the above will never happen again.. in no shape likeness or form.. I deserve somebody that will love me like I love me.. I know that sounds concieted.. but for everyone that I know.. who has seen how I love them.. it was full of passion, desire, and faith in them.. and what they could do.. now its time for somebody to reciprocate that love I have invested .... in me.
    :happens:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    confession is good for the soul and i'm sure yours feel free and good
    confess on poeticly !

3. 4EVERLUV

4EVERLUV Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +55
    Poetic:
    I Confess...
    The is really a nice write.

Girl your on the right track
    and you will find that special
    brotha to give all that wonderful
    love you have back

NIce flo sista.

4. Amun-Ra

Amun-Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    I smiled when I read this because it speaks direct--and with courage--exposure contains truth about the writer whether they intend it our not--I truly enjoyed this read--Amun-Ra

5. ibrahim

ibrahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Student
    Ratings:
    +122
    Confession plays a part in healing.
    Nice scripe Poetic....

6. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    i always love the

COMING OF AGE of a poet

and listen keep a copy of this around i would like you to read this again when you turn 38

i was listening to some of my old stuff from when i was teenager i was like what was i thinking lol