I CAN'T SPEAK

oldiesman said:
hi,destee,when i go to the chat forum lately the box that allows one to type a response is not there,i can read what others are saying but can't respond,i don't know if you're aware of this,thank you-oldies.

Peace and Blessings Brother Oldiesman!

We have had some problems with our chat room lately, and are still experiencing some.

I think the problem you speak of, has been fixed. Have you been in the chat room in the last few days?

Also ... Resetting The Chat Room ... will make sure you're loading everything properly.

Do this, take a peek back into chat, and let me know if you're having the same problem.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Brother Oldiesman!

We have had some problems with our chat room lately, and are still experiencing some.

I think the problem you speak of, has been fixed. Have you been in the chat room in the last few days?

Also ... Resetting The Chat Room ... will make sure you're loading everything properly.

Do this, take a peek back into chat, and let me know if you're having the same problem.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
i visited the chat room and everything is working,thank you my sister.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back