Black People : " I can't believe what I'm hearing "

Romantenor

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 28, 2001
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Occupation
Master Plumber
I was watching T.V. and a black woman said that if an Arab came up to her and ask a question, she'd be so angry she wouldn't know what to do, she said we need to send them all back home. I read a comment stated by a black man saying we need to shoot them (Arabs) all. Well I could believe the white man saying something like that, because for years they have been telling us to go back to Africa. To hear my people speak the same evil words of the white man disappoints me deeply, what happened, did we suddenly forget our history and how we are still being treated in this so called free land, how can we as black people form our lips to discriminate against an whole race of people because a handful of them are evil. We know better as a race better than any other race how sterotype we are, if one black commits a crime we're all labled as criminals. I feel deeply saddened for all the lost lives committed in that attack, black, white, chinese, japanese, arabs and hispanic. But please don't become like them, for we are a much better class of people than that, don't blame the whole Arab nation for what a few of them have done. peace...Romantenor P.S. remember, the only true people with an American address is the American Indian, only they can truely tell you to go home. romantenor

Hello Romantenor ... :wave: ... Thank you for joining us.

I agree, I too have heard disparaging remarks like you've described above and it saddens me. I saw a few pieces of news where the children were scared to go to school, people standing outside their house in mass, waving flags and chanting ugly things. Gosh, it really did make me think of the cross burnings, lynchings, discrimination our folk had to bear. I can imagine the fear that is in their hearts, having to live amongst folk who hate them ... just because. Unfortunately, some of us are right in the midst of it, despite our own history (and future, if history is an indicator of it).

Thanks for joining this forum, starting this discussion and sharing your views on others. You are most appreciated.

Destee

I was watching T.V. and a black woman said that if an Arab came up to her and ask a question, she'd be so angry she wouldn't know what to do, she said we need to send them all back home. I read a comment stated by a black man saying we need to shoot them (Arabs) all. Well I could believe the white man saying something like that, because for years they have been telling us to go back to Africa. To hear my people speak the same evil words of the white man disappoints me deeply, what happened, did we suddenly forget our history and how we are still being treated in this so called free land, how can we as black people form our lips to discriminate against an whole race of people because a handful of them are evil. We know better as a race better than any other race how sterotype we are, if one black commits a crime we're all labled as criminals. I feel deeply saddened for all the lost lives committed in that attack, black, white, chinese, japanese, arabs and hispanic. But please don't become like them, for we are a much better class of people than that, don't blame the whole Arab nation for what a few of them have done. peace...Romantenor P.S. remember, the only true people with an American address is the American Indian, only they can truely tell you to go home.

Amen, Brother! Your words ring nothing but truth!

And we've been here over 400 years and haven't been able to "go Home" yet.

And :birthday:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back