Black People : I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Sodwn2earth, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Sodwn2earth

Sodwn2earth Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +3
    In all of my 17 years of life, I have never run across racism and slander of our ppl such as this. I always hear the black community talk about the white man, but this is a clear understanding of where our anger and hatred of them comes from. See this link and read all content....... if you can stand to.

Once again, I cannot believe this......

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,691
    Haaaaaaay Sister So Down 2 Earth ... :wave:

I know you mean well by sharing this information and link to these Nazi / KKK folk, or whatever they call themselves, but i don't want to share our traffic with them ... so i have removed the link. Sorry. Maybe you could tell us about what you found there, in your own words.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Sodwn2earth

Sodwn2earth Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +3
    I don't think I really have to go into deatil because I'm sure most of you have seen worse, but I was just really surprised and taken aback. I have never ran into that kind of hate before. I knew it was out there and have even been the subject of discrimination, but have never seen it displayed so openly and blatantly. I don't know. I feel somewhat sheltered now. And it makes me angry that someone could try to make me ashamed of who/what I am; of who/what I'm proud to be. I guess I shouldn't act as if racsim is a new phenomenone. A war against our community is being waged everday.... do you at times feel helpless to our situation? That there is so much to be done, you feel you cannot possibly make a dent?

4. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47

My sister,
    there are just as many sites that are devoted o the hatred of white people as well. The hatred exists on both sides.. unfortunately.. myself I dont devote the energy to such! Dont be ashamed of who you are.. because there are only a handfull of the overall population who thinks this way.. and they are just ignorant for doing so... make a dent by bettering yuourself and your community.. give back to the community.. enrich your brain... and those around you!

5. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Young Sista I know EXACTLY how you feel. But, if you think that pissed you off, read OUR history. If you want a very up close and personal recollection of White people, then read THEIR history and compare it to what you know about OUR history.

The relationship between White people and our people are very tenuous at best. They have intentionally harmed EVERY other people on the face of this earth and NOT one group that they've harmed has tried to harm them intentionally .

They are just not peaceful people.

By the way, I don't mean ALL White people as in 100% of them...from the babies to the old folks. I mean those that are in power. The rest of the White folks benefit from what they do. Hence, they do very little...if anything at all...to stop the hatred you've just come across.