Black People Politics : I can't believe Donald Trump may win 12:44 a.m. Nov. 9th

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
I can't believe what I am seeing on T.V. and I am at a lost for words. The stock markets around the world are plunging so I guess I am not the only one sitting in horror of what is unfolding before us.

God help us all this early Wednesday November morning.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
take note of all the black people on line who trashed clinton and all the black people who said they don't vote...

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
Trump rally Day 2: Dow hits record high; Nasdaq slides
November 10, 2016

The Dow surged 218 points and blasted to a new closing high, marking Day 2 of the "Trump Bounce" as Wall Street fears related to Donald Trump’s stunning election win gave way to hopes that the president-elect's policies could boost the economy.

But the Trump rally was not broad-based, as sectors that the candidate unleashed attacks on — technology companies, Obamacare, emerging markets, took a hit.

The Dow Jones industrial average climbed 1.2% to its new all-time closing high of 18,807.88, setting a new intraday high of 18,873.66 in the process.​

Read more
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money...estor-fears-ease-over-trump-victory/93580628/

Markets are thriving in the age of Donald Trump – but how long will the rally last?
November 11, 2016

Two things can be said with confidence about Donald Trump’s election victory and the U.S. stock market’s rally this week: both surprised nearly everyone, and neither gives much indication of what’s really going to happen next.

For investors who have been hearing for months about how the markets hate uncertainty, and Trump is uncertainty personified, the whipsaw comeback on the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average on Wednesday might have been as shocking as the Democrats losing Wisconsin.​

Read more
http://business.financialpost.com/i...p-bump-without-pricing-in-the-mans-volatility
well, it's 11-2-16. Forget the stock markets. Look at the massive protests in various cities around America.
The last time we witnessed national protests was when America was embroiled in Vietnam. I can't believe what is unfolding. It's too much to really take in and I am scared.

bientempo

Oct 11, 2009
Dominican Republic
Here in the DR protests are more or less peaceful. when you start burning things, and breaking thing it's now a riot. and the government shows up and puts it down. Ask your selves if the other side lost would the same thing be happening?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Interesting...

Anti Trump Protest Erupt Across America

Even if Obama or any US pResident does sanction it, "Martial Law" in the US is not what people have fantasized it to be (Alex Jones).

What people have failed to realize is that in many of the cities that have had protests, "Martial Law" has been implemented without a widespread bulletin alert.

When those "military like" vehicles come, that is in effect "Martial Law", while many think it is a wide spread massive dictatorship that will create a coup like in some of these smaller countries.

With the 2nd amendment, that coup would be hard to pull off, thus, the idea of a National Martial Law is just as reasonable as an island flipping over (Hank Johnson).

There would be a civil war (meaning inner agency battles) before this would be plausible.
Too many Constitutionalists within government branches to let this happen without a serious fight.

But should ask this, who asks for "Martial Law"?

Brother UB ... you posted the above today ... after we had this discussion.

It violates Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Sentence or Two and a Link

It also appears to ignore the conversation we just had about dumping other people's words on us.

I left that conversation thinking we were on the same page.

Obviously we are not ... :thinking:

:heart:

Destee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : So What That You Do Not Believe, Belief Is Your Demon Remember? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Hear This And Believe It Not, But Know What Is Divinely True Concerning That You Know Not!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers Black Children 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : If One doesn't believe in God or the Devil? What does that... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Scientists Believe They Solved The Mystery Of Noah’s Ark’s Final Resting Place Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
dattaswami1 Black Astrology : Shall we believe in astrology or not? Black Astrology 3
Fireman Science and Technology : Do You Believe In UFOs Science and Technology 75
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Pause To Believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama: I Didn't Believe America Was Ready For A Black President Black People Politics 5
MicTheory Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst! Black People Politics 11
Chidike Black People : Common Sense 101-Why Do We Still Believe Marching And Holding Up Signs Will Defeat White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 24
Beautiful black female The Front Porch : I believe so if u have the finance's to offered that luxury The Front Porch 1
blazejay Black People : I don't know what to believe now Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : does everyone here believe in the illuminati? Black People Politics 2
rapchild African Traditional Religion : Do You believe in Jesus? African Traditional Religion Study Group 18
chuck African American History Culture : What do the afrocuban people truly believe led to Obama's easing of this nation's embargo?!? African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : I used to lead tours at a plantation. You won’t believe the questions I got about slavery African American History Culture 10
rico love Black Poetry : Do you believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : You Won't Believe in Christianity Anymore or The Bible After Watching This Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Liberty Black Parenting : I don't want my kids to believe in Father Christmas Black Parenting 27
Liberty Black People Politics : Do You Believe Illegal Immigration Hurts African-Americans? Black People Politics 38
Liberty Law Forum : Do You Believe In The Death Penalty? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
SeedyMartini Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe Jews/ Jesus was black? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 205
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : “If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me,” Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : To believe or not is the quest Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Bringing in the New Year (CAN'T BELIEVE BADDRHYMER STOLE MY VERSE) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Dear Believer: Why Do You Believe? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
chuck African American History Culture : Who Should We Believe And What Sources Shall We Base It On? African American History Culture 0
info-moetry Black People : believe half of what u see and none of what u hear... Black People Open Forum 1
Black-king Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 92
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe being "black" should be more exclusive? Black People Open Forum 217
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Islam teaches belief in the Bible (How can a Muslim not believe in the Bible?) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 54
Kadijah Black People : Do you believe in the goodness of people? Black People Open Forum 46
S Health and Wellness : Who told you that condoms block HIV? And why did you believe them? Black Health and Wellness 9
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe latter generations deserve reparations? Black People Open Forum 115
OldSoul OldSoul : John Wayne: "I believe in white supremacy..." OldSoul 5
Destee Single Black Mothers : Single Black Mothers - Don't Believe the Hype - Hold Your Head High! Black Women 17
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Poet Heru: Barack Obama is Septimius Severus: Change You Can Believe In Black People Politics 1
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do We Believe Or Think The Way We Do? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 62
Destee Black People Politics : Is North Korea as Bad as the Media Wants Us to Believe - or is America More Treacherous? Black People Politics 4
chuck Black People : Why We Believe Or Don't Believe? Black People Open Forum 19
cherryblossom African American History Culture : "If You Believe The Negro Has A Soul" - M. Garvey African American History Culture 0
NUBIANNINJA Black Poetry : I DON’ T BELIEVE IN ANYTHING .....YAW’LL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9