Black Poetry : I can't anymore

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Jelani_Dalmar, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Jelani_Dalmar

Jelani_Dalmar Active Member MEMBER

USAF
    Ratings:
    +0
    It’s not even a fault game, no pointing fingers because I will take the blame…It’s like Prince felt in Purple Rain…It’s a shame…with all the hate in the world…my love is being denied for a special girl…
    I can’t any more, give so much of myself and not receive anything in return…The tears burn, my cheeks, as I weep…it seems like it was just a few weeks, you were kissing me softly from my lips, slowly down to the tip of my ****…Dancing the night away, taking long walks in the park…Sensual talks as we stroll through the dark…I felt as if I embarked on the kind of love that can only be understood between the two involved…and we’d solve any problems to make it work…but it seems all I get is pain and hurt…as you seem to flirt with my love, as you play this cruel game of Jekyll and Hyde…
    I can’t anymore…talk to you each and every day…like it’s all good, and things are ok…When they're so not, and I realize that this has to stop…I really have given it all that I’ve got…GOD!! How did I get myself into this, what started off as bliss…from the first moment we kissed… now has turn into frustration and being pissed! Listening to you deny every sexual thing that we do, just to make yourself feel that your still being true. Saying to yourself, I did this but not that, went this far, but came back, denying us, as if we never were, like a blur, I was just there then I’m was gone, in your mind you did just a lil to make you a lil wrong. Who ever said Love conquers all I guess never walks in these shoes, cause love can leave you lost and singing the blues…Some times I wonder why, did I have to let you know, why ruin the flow, nah I had to let it go…
    I can’t anymore; take that long drive to your quarters to be disappointed from this roller coaster ride, unlike you I can’t hold back my feelings I will not hide…I enjoy telling you how I feel, soft kisses, holding hands, baby it’s for real…Every time I look into your eyes, all the thug in me disappears. I get aroused every time I fantasize about your chocolate skin draped in those sexy thongs, seeing you grin cause we both know it’s on! But it’s a fantasy as I just said, because you will start something you can’t finish, and this situation has diminished, to something I can’t do anymore.
    You say it all the time, “we are just chillin” and as I try to express myself I feel like the villain…I go to kiss you and you move your face, the hugs are replaced with handshakes, yet, I continue to show you the love I have for you…Not because I have to, but because I need to…Because holding it all inside seems to hurt worst.
    I can’t even tell you how things are gonna work out, because we have a bond, but I don’t know if I could just be friends with you, my love is all too true, boo I am sorry, and I hope I can somehow make sense of this, but things have changed since the moment we kissed. I want you to know I love you so much, and I never thought things would get this deep, it’s funny how things change once you’ve shared the same sheets. So I leave you with a thought as the sunlight falls…I am left here to contemplate whether it was better to love and lost than to never have loved at all… :crying:

2. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    heartfelt warm and pain...
    well posed and enjoyed the read....

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    feelin ya scribe and the depth of emotions within
    free will to love ......tyte

4. Bluewater

Bluewater Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Praising The Lord
    Ratings:
    +44
    my goodness
    this flow
    is so deep
    much love to you
    Peace

5. SwtT

SwtT Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educational/Human Resources field
    Ratings:
    +28
    this flow was deeeeeeeppp:(

6. sarcasm4eva

sarcasm4eva Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    omg, this was so tyte, yet sad at the same time. keep ya head up. yea, its better to love n have lost then to have never loved at all. much love to ya :)

7. angelicsage

angelicsage Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    your words were like
    deep waters
    that stirred within my soul...
    very nice flow....