Black Spirituality Religion : I Cannot Understand This Depth Of Hatred

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
The white race does not just want to destroy us. They want to erase all evidense that we ever existed.

My observations of the evidence are careful and are supported by photographic and video documentation. The extensive study of over a million artifacts and images gave me the keen power of observation to make analyses of the same materials that are also available to Egyptologists, although most of them have not studied the volume of the materials that I have examined. When the artifacts in question were examined meticulously, I found that the methods used to change or damage the images are varied, and they include: subtly altering the shape of the nose on statues by using some type of sanding device; adding on false noses; reshaping or completely destroying the face on temple and tomb walls; lightening the color of the face and body paint on statues and paintings; completely eliminating the paint on statues and paintings and thus making the images appear “white”;

READING THIS MAY MAKE YOU WEEP OR IT MAY MAKE YOU WANT TO KILL SOMEBODY.
http://www.raceandhistory.com/manu/update.htm

river said:
The white race does not just want to destroy us. They want to erase all evidense that we ever existed.

READING THIS MAY MAKE YOU WEEP OR IT MAY MAKE YOU WANT TO KILL SOMEBODY.
http://www.raceandhistory.com/manu/update.htm

It's not just hatred...they're just doing their job! They will try to rule and survive "by any means [or justification] necessary"

This is about nature and nuture.

Sun Ship said:
No sister...not unnatural....but it is of "their" nature...we have allowed the bull to wonder into the China shop. It's like I said before, "Pigs have a divine purpose, until you put them on a plate, view them as food and call them pork"
It's the devil's own chore to figure out why God created white people.

I was reading the Emerald Plates of Thoth and it has a warning for if the Kemetians fail in their task to guard the sacred secrets. Maybe the white man was created to fulfill that warning and maybe at some point in history we failed our assignment. Just like when Adam (esoteric Adam) failed saten became the god of this workd.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back