Black Spirituality Religion : I Cannot Understand This Depth Of Hatred

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, Jul 11, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    The white race does not just want to destroy us. They want to erase all evidense that we ever existed.

READING THIS MAY MAKE YOU WEEP OR IT MAY MAKE YOU WANT TO KILL SOMEBODY.
    http://www.raceandhistory.com/manu/update.htm

2. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    It's not just hatred...they're just doing their job! They will try to rule and survive "by any means [or justification] necessary"

This is about nature and nuture.

3. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Unnatural selection?

4. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    No sister...not unnatural....but it is of "their" nature...we have allowed the bull to wonder into the China shop. It's like I said before, "Pigs have a divine purpose, until you put them on a plate, view them as food and call them pork"

5. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    It's the devil's own chore to figure out why God created white people.

I was reading the Emerald Plates of Thoth and it has a warning for if the Kemetians fail in their task to guard the sacred secrets. Maybe the white man was created to fulfill that warning and maybe at some point in history we failed our assignment. Just like when Adam (esoteric Adam) failed saten became the god of this workd.

6. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Is it the will of God that any of His/Her creation is innately evil?

7. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I was watching the History Channel and they were talking about how Pyramids were being built all over the world like Egypt,China,Peru,Central America, and Nubia. When they talked about how the Nubians got the knowledge of Pyramid building from the Egyptians he kept saying the "Black Nubian Kings" as if to imply that the Egyptians were not black themslevs, he must have said this at least 5 times during the hour long show. It made me sick to my stomach the way he kept saying it over and over but at least he admitted that somebody black was building Pyramids. We'll never get them to say the Egyptians were black people and nobody will ever believe that they are black, so why bother?

8. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Oh they know the Egyptians were black or why would they deface the statues.

Anyway you know it's not about what they will admit to but that our posterity know who they are and what their heritage is.

They are trying to steal our heritage so the only thing we know about ourselves is what we see on tv and on the street. We can't just lie down and say why bother because it's not about them it's about us.

9. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Quite simply this is why it is important for us to both know our own history, and teach our own history.

10. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62

Brother DeepVoice, here's the irony of what you said... Egyptos means "LAND OF THE BLACKS", sooooo, everytime they say the word they admit the people and their civilization were Black, Black, Black(smile!)

Herodotus tells us throughout his history that the Egyptians and Ethiopians were Black skinned folk, and so does Ibn Khaldun in the Muqqadimah, but they cannot suddenly admit that they have lied and distorted history so thouroughly and disastrously... As River is suggesting, this thing is pathological now, it is a real illness with them - as it is for anyone attempting to put that old GENIE back in the bottle(smile!)

I don't worry River... I believe in the core of my being that those things done in the dark - particularly evil things - manifest themselves so embarrassingly when they come to the light... I hope Im alive to experience the white world cringing crimson red when it does(smile!) OOOOOOOO, how we say, it, "dats evil!"(smile!) YEP!

Isaiah