i cannot enter "dark of light"?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truthh!

Brother James can you help me understand this statement please ! where have any such thing ever happen
here at destee.com ?? can you show me where one have done such ???

I'll look and see what happen why you unable to enter and get back !

Bro. $$RICH$$, don't worry yourself, this is a sign that james doesn't need in, lol...I tried giving him the advice, earlier:)

good grief!

Brother James can you help me understand this statement please ! where have any such thing ever happen
here at destee.com ?? can you show me where one have done such ???
i was teasing CC. we were joking back and forth or so i thought. read the entire thread.

why is it that any time i play or kid with anybody i get a problem?
is my nature now incompatible with the mods?

i get this page when i attempt to view the album

"vBulletin Message
Become A Premium Member Today!

Click Here To Sign Up Now!

Benefits of Premium Membership

$bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home"

No problem brother James and you are very compatible without a doubt.....much respect.

The reason why , this what's happening

Brother James, This an issue that we were not aware of until you brought it to light,after futher review. We learn that members couldn't see albums due to what seem when members no longer premium members there album can't be seen in full by the system is why you are getting these kinda messages .

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are working on it as i speak, and will let you know as soon as we figure it all out and anyone else , this just not her album but any member who was a premium and no-longer one this feature becomes disable by the system.

Thank you in Advance

Destee.com community Staff
Admin.
$$RICH$$

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back