Black Relationships : I asked some brothas, whats the difference between thick and fat..Response:

PoeticManifesta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
Hey yall...
I hear this term so often now a days..
"thick".. a curvacious woman
and "fat" being an over weight woman..

this group of guys ranging from 23-33 came to a conclusion that thick and fat is boils down to this phrase...

"Thick women have thick thighs and buttox.... shapely
fat women have big thighs and buttox.. unshapely....

thick women dont have what appears to be "rugburn" between your thighs...

To be politically correct.. and to represent more than just 6 guys..
what do you all think?

Ladies.. I would like you all to respond as well..
but.. on the topic of not how you see yourselves..
but how you see other women in our culture..

Sis, I think that's a subjective term. I have a neighbor and almost every time she see's me she says, " You always smiling, I like a man smiling". But she don't know what I'm smiling at. I like 'skinny' women, I prefer a size 12 or less, a 8 is perfect. But this sister is about a size? 24 or 30, if not more. I'm guessing but her measurments are like 50, 38, 54 and she looks good, no slop, when she stop, no shaking. So is she fat or thick?

Hey Sister Poetic:wave:. Every man has his own definition of thick. Most Black men see thick as a healthy rear end, a stacked up legs, and a "C" cup or higher, although I haven't encountered too many Black men who put a preference on a large chest.

I would say a thick woman would range between a size 10-18, and has 2 of the 3 "thick qualities". Most Sisters do. I don't "judge women", but for an example...Raven Symone is 3 way "thick" (breast, thighs, and behind). Ki Toy is 2 way "thick" (thighs, and behind), and someone like J-Lo is 1 way thick (behind). And contrary to popular belief, "thick" is a not a code word for fat. IMO, it means a woman who is slightly larger than an athletic build. However, to each his own. If a man smiles while calling a woman thick, it's all good. Doing otherwise, should clue a woman in. To each his own:sand:

PoeticManifesta said:
Hey yall...
I hear this term so often now a days..
"thick".. a curvacious woman
and "fat" being an over weight woman..

this group of guys ranging from 23-33 came to a conclusion that thick and fat is boils down to this phrase...

"Thick women have thick thighs and buttox.... shapely
fat women have big thighs and buttox.. unshapely....

thick women dont have what appears to be "rugburn" between your thighs...

To be politically correct.. and to represent more than just 6 guys..
what do you all think?

Ladies.. I would like you all to respond as well..
but.. on the topic of not how you see yourselves..
but how you see other women in our culture..

Peace Poetic,

IMHO, the only difference is in the mind state of the brother you ask this ? too!

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back