I apologize

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Ireadastory, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Ireadastory

Ireadastory Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    Maybe there are some questions I just can't ask. As for my question a couple of days ago to you Destee, maybe I was too personal because you never answered me. If so, I do apologize. I am just wanting to understand other literary people what makes someone have the ideas that they have, how it all got started. I guess I am looking for a website or group with people who are interested in the literary and publishing world. Since this site is so well put together I was and still am curious about how u got started. Oh well, thanks anyway. Again I apologize if I got too personal.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Oh Sister ... you did not get too personal at all !!! You have nothing to apologize for !!!

Please forgive me for not responding sooner. i did read your thread, shared above, but did not have time to respond like i wanted to ... i'm real long-winded Sister! :)

i even thought that i should write a quick response, letting you know i'd come back to your question as soon as i was able ... but i didn't do that ... sorry.

Right now is probably one of the most challenging times in my life. To think that i've come so far, and it still appears as though the road is long before me. Your questions brought this and many things to mind, as i began to think, "Where should i begin, in answering Sister Ireadastory's question?"

If you know anything about me Sister, you know i am not brief ... lol ... :)

i imagined me starting with ... "Well Sister, it was a cold and wintery morning back in 1961" ... :wink:

This is not the first time i've been asked these questions, but because the story is still alive, still unfolding before my eyes ... my response is not always the same. There is more to reflect on now. i'm older, slower ... please forgive.

There is no question you cannot ask Sister. None at all. It wasn't as though i didn't give your question high priority ... but since it wasn't one alerting us to a major problem, i felt i had a moment to come back to it ... i really was coming back! :)

I'm still not prepared to answer your questions in the manner that i'd like. i want to be thorough. i want the response to inspire additional questions ... and doing that will take some time, that i don't have right at this very moment.

No Sister, there is nothing too personal as it relates to this community. i have virtually bared my soul over the years. Your question actually prompted thoughts in me, of being even more candid ... more real ... than i have ever been. It's the only real way to heal, and i am certainly in need of healing. i appreciate your question and the way it stirred my soul.

Until i am able to provide a proper response, there is a thread i posted about a year ago, that may answer some of your questions. It's called, "Destee's Letter To The Family."

Sister ... didn't we speak via email about an online class, a few months ago?

If memory serves me properly, we did, and i am still looking forward to that!

Be patient with me Sister ... i will give a more updated response to your questions ... i promise!

Of course you are welcome to post in this thread, or any thread you'd like ... or create new ones ... it is all good!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Ireadastory

Ireadastory Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    Thank you Destee for responding and yes we did speak about an idea I had and still have. I haven't forgotten at all. Things are just starting to turn around for me so hopefully I can bring that idea to the front. I'm not very brief myself, I love to talk, will talk and don't mind talking. I am very upfront and kind of in-your face-bold so often times I can offend without knowing it, I am glad I did not in this case. Thank you so much for your response. I will read your letter because I really do not know that much about the person behind this great site.