Black Spirituality Religion : I Apologize to and now Agree with Brother Kenyatta, religion may now be more harmful then beneficial

sigh

Gun powder and TNT were invented as a tool. They have both been used to cause a lot of death, injury and mayhem. To then blame these tools misuse for this wrong is fool hardy.

It is just as fool hardy to blame the misuse of the scriptures for the same

Explain to me how the religions of the Jews or Arabs be in any way a tool for black people? Religions, with the exception of a few (say buddhism), are always diseases hammered into the head of the mass so that they can be more easily controlled. The most resilient parasites are usually doctrines forced upon a man since childhood. Gun powder is a tool; religions are diseases, some more vile than others. Just see what religions, not to be confused with spirituality, is doing to Nigeria: Religions that disgusting hooked nose non-blacks brought to Africa. If Africans would embrass science, reason and technology we would be out of these vicious cycles and cease to be dominated but rather dominate instead. But instead our minds are being filled since childhood with bloody fairy tales that they are to blindly consider as true and if they don't they lack faith.

And where is the atheism/agnostic forum? Atheism is one god less than monotheism.

I was in Washington D.C. in the August 17, 2002 rally for the reparations of our people and I was in mental anguish and emotionally hurt. Why? because at that rally there were black people there who were against our people getting any reparations based upon some nonsense curse that they believed was in the Bible. Yes, they were my own Hebrew Israelite brothers and sisters and I was confused, really confused. I knew then that there was no way for us to go forward if we are fighting white people and our own people for what is rightfully ours. I knew then that if religion did this to people then we had a problem bigger than the ones that white people were throwing at us...so I devoted myself to teaching history with the hope that some of us would wake up so that we could do what was needed for our people.....but I don't know, sometimes it seems as if I'm banging my head up on a wall...and I can imagine that there are many of us who feel the same way. Maybe one day...maybe one day.

A great black hero! A million like you and blacks will triumph. Again just like religions are vile parasites, a simple post, talk or suggestion for reason and against religious dogmas on a forum or in real life may be the antidote, albeit an antidote that works on a subsconscious level and over a long period of time. The wrong kind of faith can be blinding though. Keep spreading the word.

Explain to me how the religions of the Jews or Arabs be in any way a tool for black people? Religions, with the exception of a few (say buddhism), are always diseases hammered into the head of the mass so that they can be more easily controlled. The most resilient parasites are usually doctrines forced upon a man since childhood. Gun powder is a tool; religions are diseases, some more vile than others. Just see what religions, not to be confused with spirituality, is doing to Nigeria: Religions that disgusting hooked nose non-blacks brought to Africa. If Africans would embrass science, reason and technology we would be out of these vicious cycles and cease to be dominated but rather dominate instead. But instead our minds are being filled since childhood with bloody fairy tales that they are to blindly consider as true and if they don't they lack faith.

And where is the atheism/agnostic forum? Atheism is one god less than monotheism.

The religions of the Hebrews and Arabs very likely have their roots from Nubians....

.... more than likely the Sumerians, Babylonians, and Egyptians. All Nubian cultures.

sigh

1st, You must be willing to acknowledge that the original Jews were dark skinned people. Especially, those that migrated from Africa ( Kemet ). They married many original peoples, including Moses himself. The original purpose of the scriptures were to bring humanity closer to GOD. 2nd, as a scientist myself, I know that the discipline has absolutely nothing to do with the practice of religion. Again, you are either misinterpreting the scriptures or have a separate agenda you are pushing. Finally, the scripture is the tool with which humanity IS to be brought closer to GOD. Because some godless people have abused the tool is no reason to forsake the teachings. The abuse is the fault of those that seek to pollute and abuse the tool. You used your logic to admit that gun powder is a tool. I think you protest a bit too much against the bible not to see it the same way

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back