Black Spirituality Religion : I Apologize to and now Agree with Brother Kenyatta, religion may now be more harmful then beneficial

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
I remember as a child in the 60s
the Black church was involved
in the community and our Afrian history and cultre,
The orthodox muslim mosque, ang with te NOI werealo focused.
The orthodox Ethiopian Synagogue in Hrle wa aso focued and did much work.

So like the conspiracy that took down the World Trade center and hit the pentagon,
some wierd sick crap has hit the Black clergy (except Kemetic)
where former Blac folks have now become negros

saying "I am Christian first and foremost" or "I am Muslim first ad foremost" or "I am Hebrew first and foremost"

and "I will unify with those of my faith,
AND TO HELL WITH MY RACE"

while white Christians unite race first, and Latinos the same,
Arabs unite race first,
and Isreali colonizers unite and look down on Palestinian Jews
and Falashas.

Some have accepted the rhetoric of the 12 step Brainwashing,
and accepted the con that they are perpetual slaves
or LIFELONG ADDICTS

so they go from drugs or booze as an addiction to religion as an adiction
and
are still, in a condition and mindset of sellfishness, materialism,
and to hell with the Black community localy, nationaly,
or globaly.

These statements are based on over 30 years of observations of friends, family an coworkers in BK

sigh

Gun powder and TNT were invented as a tool. They have both been used to cause a lot of death, injury and mayhem. To then blame these tools misuse for this wrong is fool hardy.

It is just as fool hardy to blame the misuse of the scriptures for the same

My thing is very simple; Before we were christian, Muslim, Hebrew Israelite or anything else, we were Afrakan/Black. What we are is our first priority...what we practice or believe in is secondary and is to each their own. Cause in the words of Brother Malcolm X, nobodies doing anything to us because we're Christian, Muslim or anything else....they're doing it to us because we're Black/Afrakan and we need to recognize that first. Any belief or religion that does not recognize that first is a detriment to our survival or unity.

I was in Washington D.C. in the August 17, 2002 rally for the reparations of our people and I was in mental anguish and emotionally hurt. Why? because at that rally there were black people there who were against our people getting any reparations based upon some nonsense curse that they believed was in the Bible. Yes, they were my own Hebrew Israelite brothers and sisters and I was confused, really confused. I knew then that there was no way for us to go forward if we are fighting white people and our own people for what is rightfully ours. I knew then that if religion did this to people then we had a problem bigger than the ones that white people were throwing at us...so I devoted myself to teaching history with the hope that some of us would wake up so that we could do what was needed for our people.....but I don't know, sometimes it seems as if I'm banging my head up on a wall...and I can imagine that there are many of us who feel the same way. Maybe one day...maybe one day.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back