the perfect solution,
to unity,
so shine your truth,
and when the sun,
and moon rotates,
another vision is shun,
let me be,
I Am.

trying my poetry out you know...non-confrontal.

I am not just a name in a holy text,
you see names daily,
you see names nightly,
what it boils down too,
is that I am.

I am not just a name,
my pride does not stop in a book,
I research myself constantly,
see who is,
I feel satisfied when,
I am.

I am you who contends,
give your perception,
let us all come together,
shine brightly altogether,
respect your boundary,
I respect mine,
the perfect solution,
to unity,
so shine your truth,
and when the sun,
and moon rotates,
another vision is shun,
let me be,
I Am.

trying my poetry out you know...non-confrontal.

I like your concept here and well said.

And I especially enjoyed the highlighted part. Yes, our differences should not negate our unity on common ground.

Common ground of unity. If you are Hebrew then be it. If you are a Jew then be it. If you are Vodun then be it. If you are whatever then be it but realize this...whatever you put into your spirituality all comes into the children. So therefore the children relives every bit of us ten fold...and sometime even deeper as they perceive what "we" perceive as Mothers who are "suppose" to be "together". See we in America haven't caught on to it yet...and when I go Africa to see how "real motherhood and sisters work together regardless of religion and tribal tradition" which is the soul then I will educate anybody here in Athens, GA. Religion is your personal faith and not an all "push and indirect war subtly". Express yourself but realize other young wombmen and females are watching constantly here in America and so are the ones over there who are getting access to the internet more and more. They cleaning up the mess which was sloppy. It is the same stuff over there and everywhere...it is getting the point where if you "claim" something as a original person we put so much energy into it as an extreme we take that to the heart and brain as mental corruption though of course the emotions fueled it. The one thing I learned about astrology is this...the head is first which is Gemini aspect and it makes sense why he/she has all 13 personalities so you can know all and soul to "master mind"; it is called communication from the physical to the spiritual world and so much so much more in that aspect you have to "master mind" and the body will follow. Being a Pisces lets me understand it all deeply and "see to feel" through it all. Some stuff is a dream and some is a reality depending on the shallow and depth under the rotation of the moon and sun. Know thyself. I Am.

Thanks for that Sister Desert Storm. Part inspiration came from Bro. Shayheh cause he is raw with his expression and by the way which I have no idea where he is at cause I left messages on his profile. And the major part came from within me and my husband. Here is another one:

I Am,
from the bottom,
to the top,
I may dream,
I may not,
though I am still here,
I Am.

I Am,
the encourager,
the uplifter,
the nurturer,
the supporter,
a leader,
beside all Kings,
and for all Kings,
as warrioress,
I Am.

I Am,
the first teacher,
the last teacher,
I correct my mistakes,
not of pride,
hiding behind lies,
I put no brother down,
I put no sister down,
if I do then I apologize,
cause in this war,
we all we got,
I have no time,
to be a slave master,
I have no time,
to be funny when I am real,
say what you want,
criticize me when I am gone,
but remember this...
I Am.

This is dedicated to all children, brothers, sisters, and let us unify. And this is especially dedicated to Bro. Shayheh after reading his website...the man came a long ways and is gifted with prophecy and sometime the universal forces just "push" you out to do what you suppose to as ALL is reasoned. And from the bottom of my heart this goes out to the young man who manhood is now lost due to female police brutality. Enough is enough. I'm feeling some type of way about a lot things now. But still keep it :weights::cardio:and :grouphug: and :). Hotep Shalom the muslim gretting too and any other way to peacefulness.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back