Black People : I AM WORTH NEGATIVE DOLLARS

Afru Shukuwr

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 22, 2007
Dade City, FL
People that are said to be worth millions of dollars or what the case may be who or what is it worth to. They would say themselves and family of course. Maybe they are many people that need a million dollars. Most secretly admit that that provides there religious heaven.
It also is worthy to the survival of American ideas like you are worth less if you have less money. That worth word is used powerfully. It is worthy to the intentions of the so called poor getting dumber and the rich getting richer to try to help them get dumber.
There is a sign on me that says I am worth negative dollars and stay away to those that seek to buy me to help American business for the reasons stated above.

How is it not good to help the American economy?

Its all electronic money. The devil wants your soul more than your money. For all it cares life can go back to the 1800's if he is in complete control.

Are those people slaves?

They are slaves for fantasies and lies.
I'm a slave for truth and Allah.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back