Black Women : I Am Sorry

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Kwango_Likemba, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Kwango_Likemba

Kwango_Likemba Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    If I offended anyone in this website because I talk about myself I am sorry. I know I’m not supposed to come out like that but there is nobody in real life I can share the things I have on my mind.
    I am sorry to be strange. I am sorry to shock you all. I know it is not pleasant for some to read my posts, but I will not bother you anymore my sisters and brothers... I'm quite sure you will feel more comfortable me not discussing my personal business via the internet... I appreciate how you treat me and I respect you. I just want to say I’m sorry.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Sister Kwango Likemba ... what are you talking about?! What are you apologizing for?! Being you, and wanting to talk!?! Sister Sister Sister. Stop that. :nono:

How you use this community, is exactly what it's for. A place where we can come together and discuss the wide variety of challenges we face. A place we can do this and get almost immediate (positive) feedback from others that care.

Nobody asked me, but this is therapy at its finest!

We all have something we're going through, and we all need each other!

You're no worse off than the rest of us, and possibly, leaps and bounds ahead of most.

Don't deny yourself, or us, the wealth of wisdom we have to share.

You have nothing to be sorry for Sister.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    i don't know where you are but you do need to locate someone professional in your area that you can work with.
    that is one hell of a lot more effective for you than talking on the internet.
    you must do this.

4. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16

Kwango

I can't speak for anyone else but personally I'm not offended.

I like talking to people from Africa (black people) about anything whether personal, religious, or political.

You'd be suprised at how many doors you open up for other people and how easy you make it when you are the first to admit something personal about yourself and are willing to publicly discuss it.

Besides, I like when women seek attention.

Destee

That was a mighty quick response sis!

I hope you ain't :ghost: lurking around this site ALL the time keeping an eye on everybody like spooky Big Sister.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother James ... thanks for correcting me ... this surely can't be therapy at its finest, when it can cost thousands and thousands of dollars to receive ... but you can't beat it for the price! :)

Brother Ralf'il ... i do spend lots of time in this community, but not ALL the time. :wink:

:heart:

Destee

6. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    never be sorry for being yourself and being honest...

Sister Kwango Likemba, I’m sorry I haven’t responded to your previous thread earlier. I believe you are a very enlighten African woman, beyond your conflicts with sexuality. I’ve been perusing your comments and you are very introspective and observant of Africa’s problems, internally and internationally.

Sexual duality is not foreign or alien to African cosmogony or mythology. And after conversing with many progressive and creative African American females who have experienced bi-sexuality at some time in their lifetime, there seems to be some uniqueness to lesbianism or bi-sexuality among Black women, as appose to homosexuality among Black men. I am not debating or comparing either, but just as much as Black heterosexual men and women sexuality is physiologically and libidinally expressed differently, so are the psycho-cultural ideologies of Black lesbianism or bi-sexual females (as compared to others).

I believe you can find a resolution to your dilemma in the context of your African femininity. You need to thoroughly research your own reality as an African woman.

The hell with being a man! Masculinity, in the popular sense, needs to be reevaluated anyway! If I didn’t reevaluate the parameters of masculinity in my own development, I would probably be dead now…as a Black man in America.

Peace and love,

Brother Sun Ship :cool:

7. Kwango_Likemba

Kwango_Likemba Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    Thand you Sister Destee and Brothers Jamesfrmphilly, Ralfai’il and Sun Ship for your sympathetic words.

This post will probably be the last I make. The problems I have are not the kind my family (a typical narrow-minded African family) can understand. You don't know how much you helped me. I knew I had to post on this forum for a reason. I feel sick and lost, at this point I’m going do what Brother Jamesfrmphilly say I am going to see a psychologist and I am going to take the kind of hormones Brother Ralfa’il suggests I take.

I will not bother you anymore with my strange thoughts. I just have to say how much this community helped me. I will not post for awhile I think it’s best for me until I sort out the things bothering me.

I love you all.

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

I wish you all the best Kwango, may the creator guide you to happiness and peace!

9. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Awww! I really wish you reconsider staying with us. Nothing you have said was offending to me. It's all apart of life. Who says we have to all think and feel the same anyway? If it was something I said that makes you feel this way, I am truely sorry. I didn't intend it to be that way. If someone else has been harrassing you, I wish you would let us know too.

If you stay with us, I wont respond in your post. (the community is tooken back by this statement. They pause. They sigh with release. They cheer! :slobber: )

Stay with us Sister! Post where ever you want, :geek: whatever you want. I'll be quiet! I promise! Just please Stay! :deal: :grouphug:

10. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    This is the best statement I've heard thus far, between these 2 threads.

The answer to all things in the Universe lies within.