Black People : I am Sooo Stupid Sometimes it Amazes Me!

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
Yesterday, I went to the health club to stretch, work out on the treadmill and the like.:cardio: Well, I pass by the gym in the club and there are some brothers playin ball. These guys are late 20's tops. now, do I take my 50 year old arse and go to my workout? Noooooooo, not your boy! :nono: I go and for some bizzare reason get the next game with these young men. Now mind you I have not played in like 4 years. No cartilage in my knee, and a stress fracture in my foot. its cool to day to day get around, but to play hard games of ball? Anyway, so the "boy genius" plays 1 1/2 games and I felt pain:SuN013: I had to take a cab home. The freakin cabbie had to walk me into the crib. I could not even lay down. I spent the night iced down from head to toe, sitting in my office trying to trade a few currencies and in agony. I think I musta went through a second childhood! :insane::insane: today is worse!!! So to any of you that want to call me dumb anytime soon, I have to cop to it. Please feel free to laugh at my dumb behind. I am well worthy of it.:haha::haha:

P.S. Anybody have a Rocking Chair and a Plaid Blanket? SMH

Sincerely Yours, The Rocket Scientist

Yesterday, I went to the health club to stretch, work out on the treadmill and the like.:cardio: Well, I pass by the gym in the club and there are some brothers playin ball. These guys are late 20's tops. now, do I take my 50 year old arse and go to my workout? Noooooooo, not your boy! :nono: I go and for some bizzare reason get the next game with these young men. Now mind you I have not played in like 4 years. No cartilage in my knee, and a stress fracture in my foot. its cool to day to day get around, but to play hard games of ball? Anyway, so the "boy genius" plays 1 1/2 games and I felt pain:SuN013: I had to take a cab home. The freakin cabbie had to walk me into the crib. I could not even lay down. I spent the night iced down from head to toe, sitting in my office trying to trade a few currencies and in agony. I think I musta went through a second childhood! :insane::insane: today is worse!!! So to any of you that want to call me dumb anytime soon, I have to cop to it. Please feel free to laugh at my dumb behind. I am well worthy of it.:haha::haha:

P.S. Anybody have a Rocking Chair and a Plaid Blanket? SMH

Sincerely Yours, The Rocket Scientist

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE 50 AND OLDER CLUB:

Broman Im reading this and laughing all the way through it and smh at the same time ....for there go I yep!!!! But I did it a step better...now i had been driving to the broads all day long...to short to dunk so had to do some exciting things reverse, spin layup..feel me? Well these young bucks and i do mean bucks decided enough was enough.. to make the story short i drive this time they decide to take my legs out from under me on the last score of the game....i ended up with a fracture rist...but hit the winning point..

Wait, wait, that's not the last of it....i do my thing me not being a spring chicken anymore it takes me a long time to heal...all the while these buck just teasing me....ain't pride grand....well as the weeks go by i heal gat my dribble back able to do what needs to be done. Now to teach the young buck a lesson..Guess what.....same guy same situation same results....now i ask u how dumb is that??

WILL WE EVER LEARN
I DID.... LEAVE THE GAME FOR THOSE WITH GAME

NO!!!!! We are Hard Headed!!

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE 50 AND OLDER CLUB:

Broman Im reading this and laughing all the way through it and smh at the same time ....for there go I yep!!!! But I did it a step better...now i had been driving to the broads all day long...to short to dunk so had to do some exciting things reverse, spin layup..feel me? Well these young bucks and i do mean bucks decided enough was enough.. to make the story short i drive this time they decide to take my legs out from under me on the last score of the game....i ended up with a fracture rist...but hit the winning point..

Wait, wait, that's not the last of it....i do my thing me not being a spring chicken anymore it takes me a long time to heal...all the while these buck just teasing me....ain't pride grand....well as the weeks go by i heal gat my dribble back able to do what needs to be done. Now to teach the young buck a lesson..Guess what.....same guy same situation same results....now i ask u how dumb is that??

WILL WE EVER LEARN
I DID.... LEAVE THE GAME FOR THOSE WITH GAME

Whew Lawd Brother. I am crying laughing. Cause that is what I said I would not do!!! "Nah, I am not gonna be one of these guys gettin hurt playin ball when I get older"! Uhhhhhhhhhhh......... I guess that went out the window along with my common sense. SMH Oh and here is another piece of the puzzle, After I was done and walking off, one of the young brothers came over and slapped me on the back and said " You played real good for a guy your age" LOL. I did not want to tell him that my back was also hurting and when he smacked me on it, I cringed.:eek:oops: This is it for me bruh. I cant do this any more.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back