Black People : I AM SLAVE

I presumed everyone had a little background knowledge in respect to the situation in Sudan, specifically our resident journalist...looks like i was wrong..

1 Did anyone actually LISTEN to the woman? 2 did anyone actually HEAR what she was saying???? 3 it has been said over and over again on destee.com that American definition of ''Black'' is NOT recognized worldwide. We do ourselves a disservice when we look at things from narrow and rigid perspectives.

Question 1 no, 2 no, 3 they never get it. :toast::10500:

@Amnat77
I haven't actually listened to the woman, no, as I can't watch the videos...
And obviously you're right that the American definition of black isn't universal, it might even be unique...
But surely all people must have come to the conclusion that slavery is wrong by now...
I mean even white folks have managed to get that into their heads over 100 years ago?????

@Amnat77
I haven't actually listened to the woman, no, as I can't watch the videos...
And obviously you're right that the American definition of black isn't universal, it might even be unique...
But surely all people must have come to the conclusion that slavery is wrong by now...
I mean even white folks have managed to get that into their heads over 100 years ago?????

You sure about that?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back