Black People : I am SHOCKED by what I learned in class today - FBI CIA Infiltration of Black Organizations

well, welcome to the world.. it might blow your mind even further when you realize that the FBI and CIA do what they do on your behalf.. to benefit you.. to ensure the domination of your group over all other groups.. what you learned in class is just the tip of the iceberg..

LOL I was gonna say that...

You mean to tell me you just learning about this.........

I swear you white folks live in a fantasy world of delusions and more delusions.....
smiley-laughing025.gif

BTW did you happen to know your good ole pedophilic and genocidal brethren christopher columbus real name was Cristóval Colón......

And did you know your good ole George Washington who's face is plastered all over the $1 bills we exchange in this slave system,owned slaves, and traded black slaves for syrup many times....

Some of yall have a lot to learn.....

MA'AT

Brother Chinelo ... everyone is welcome here, and refering to folk as ... "you white folk" ... or ... "you black folk" ... doesn't evoke the kind of energy we must manifest, in order to be the kind of place our mission has outlined.

I'd not let anyone come in here saying ... "you black folk" ... to us ... or ... "you any kinda folk" ... to anyone.

SophiaG is white, she said it ... it's not a rule violation ... or anything that should make her feel not welcome here.

We have a rule about this ... You have no right to make another not feel welcome here.

If you don't want to interact with anyone that says they are white, you're gonna hafta travel further than here.

You've been warned a lot, suspended a couple of times at least, and are leaving me no options.

Please ... don't make folk not feel welcome in this community ... as you have no right to do it.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

well, welcome to the world.. it might blow your mind even further when you realize that the FBI and CIA do what they do on your behalf.. to benefit you.. to ensure the domination of your group over all other groups.. what you learned in class is just the tip of the iceberg..

This what the brother says, is so true Sophie G. This world has done these kinds of things on your behalf and to benefit you, so that you don't even have to be harmed, even if you do take the step to learn and want to know about it. Sometimes too, when White people make attempts to 'make a change' they end up quitting after they realize that they could lose their privilege place in society, and many times when White people make steps to try and get involved and then pull back, it ends up making things much worse for Black people. Kind of like 'having to make more bricks without straw' as a result of someone from the outside swooping in to help and angering the government for making them look like 'the bad guys that they really are'. What they do sometimes is punish Black people more for drawing attention to a terrible problem and then showing the 'good white person' how they can make it worse and worse for Blacks if they intervene. then they slap the White person on the hand in this way and tell them to basically 'shut up' and let things be so that they too won't be damage.

But at any rate, I still acknowledge and appreciate your acknowlegement and your willingness to express you new found knowledge. I am reminded of a famous White woman named Fanny Kimble [?spelling], and I love her story. She lived during slavery times and came from england and was totally made to be unaware of what was happening in America. She came to the north and was all caught up in reading and doing Shakespeare in theaters and had no idea what was happening. For many Black Americans who are not aware of Shakespeare's origins, Fannie came down and was doing plays like Othello and her mind was totally blown when she was taken down south and saw all those Black men in chains!

Even though she was threatened in the way that i have describe that White racist systems have done, Fannie did not quit for a time and she was determined to keep on fighting to help Black slave men, women and children. And she was so shocked to find out that her own rich husband was a slave owner and condoned it. Still she kept fighting. he divorced her and took her children from her! And the doctor that helped her free slaves and get them to Canada was shot over 30 times in his bed. So yes, I do appreciate your comments because it reminds of this great woman. As a matter of fact, I bought the film and I think I'll watch it again tonight.

I think I understand what you are saying (correct me if i am wrong), I don't have the opportunity (privilege?) of being able to understand what the black community has gone through, and I understand that. I also understand that I will never be a part of it, I will never know fully what it looks or feels like from the inside-out.

I do however enjoy learning about black culture, it's political movements, history and reading it's literature (there are some excellent classical literature black writers). I enjoy learning what place it has had in our society and where it wants to go, and what other peoples views are and what has happened to black movements over the decades/centuries in America.

I don't seek to fix things for others (since this doesn't foster independence), maybe just add a voice and some opinions that bring variety to destee. People here seem more than capable of directing their own destiny and expressing their own desires. The black community doesn't need anyone outside of it to speak for them. Though I still do think it is outrageous that drugs were given to the black community.

is the movie about fannies' life?

So, I'm white, and perhaps a bit naive and uhm withdrawn from the realities of the black community. I've been taking a class called Islam in America and we've been reading a biography of Malcolm written by Manning Marable (spelling?), and today we began talking about how the FBI infiltrated different civil rights movements and the CIA how there is some evidence that they planted drugs within the black community after the civil rights movement to destablize them.

I was shocked to hear this. I had heard this/read about this on Destee.com before but I thought it was some conspiracy theory

Contel papers? (I don't think I am spelling this right) but my professor (who is also white) began talking about them, (they're CIA papers obtained under the Freedom of Information Act).

As I continued to listen to my professor talk about how there is some evidence that the FBI tends to infiltrate movements within America and undermine them, such as the Vietnam Protests at kent state and Wounded Knee 2, I became more and more outraged listening to what my professor was saying.

Outraged because, it made sense! It finally made sense and here I am in America, thinking for years that because we live in a democracy that our protests actually are effective and do something for the nation. Not true, we live under oppression of a state which wishes to keep the status quo.

I'm pissed. I feel like some of my innocence has been taken away, but maybe it's for the better. It's been replaced by a simmering anger and less respect for our government (which I respected before).

God am I pissed.
That's good you have good Karma and I am not surprised , in lieu of the post 9/11 Higher Education Curriculum,
becuase there are thousands of black youth in college now who dont know, and what is sadder some dont even care

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back