Black Poetry : I am only a woman……

WOW

MzBlk.. you scribe this. This is so sweet. The mental takes me places.. I know exist. Came strong. Direct. and sweet. What a woman.

I have two birds. One blue. One yellow. Separated by the space between two cages. To them the small distance probable looks like a thousand miles. They play, and sing together all the time. One day. I know they both will be flying free. Getting to know each other. Because I have often contemplated. Building them a special place. Only they can enter.

Because if you love something. Set it free. It was yours, and will return.

If I could fly like a bird. I would soar, and stay in the heavens. Angels fly low. I know I would be among.

We are not unlike birds desiring freedom. Like them we too find those in a guilded cage. A union. In a existance that involves some dependence from others and love of others. I really like this scribe. You keep the light burning like this.. he would have to be blind not to see. In your heart. Is all he needs. What a blessed man, he with thee.

See what your doing to me...

HODEE said:
MzBlk.. you scribe this. This is so sweet. The mental takes me places.. I know exist. Came strong. Direct. and sweet. What a woman.

I have two birds. One blue. One yellow. Separated by the space between two cages. To them the small distance probable looks like a thousand miles. They play, and sing together all the time. One day. I know they both will be flying free. Getting to know each other. Because I have often contemplated. Building them a special place. Only they can enter.

Because if you love something. Set it free. It was yours, and will return.

If I could fly like a bird. I would soar, and stay in the heavens. Angels fly low. I know I would be among.

We are not unlike birds desiring freedom. Like them we too find those in a guilded cage. A union. In a existance that involves some dependence from others and love of others. I really like this scribe. You keep the light burning like this.. he would have to be blind not to see. In your heart. Is all he needs. What a blessed man, he with thee.

See what your doing to me...

thank you Hodee.....much love to you and thankz again....Angel

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back