Black Spirituality Religion : I am not my re ligon

emanuel goodman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
Normally I stray away from "keeping it real" is because it will be perceived as crazy. The statement I am not my relgion because I refuse to have a very small part of me the who I am be defined by a religion.There is a verse that speaks of a god coming down to confound language and since then there is nothing but terror going on. We need to be and act at this day in time to be smarter there is more at stake then your re ligious affliation from what ever is kemetic to a seventh day Adventist.. it is all the same things all coming from the same source it has willed all these things into an existence . Until all us smart people figure that out we will continue to be a demise.. hetep

I like at it like blades of grass on a lawn. It's all grass, yet one claims they're this, one claims they're that. It all looks so silly. If a person's heart is in the RIGHT place, that's all that matters. I don't care what you call it, do you hurt or help people? It's like a blade of grass says, hey I'm a daisy today, yea I'm poison ivy today, yea I'm a rose today. No you're grass, the sooner you recognize that all you're following is fear and confusion. Like Bro Keita "the naked truth" post shows, that the origins of the religions are all based in fear, from people 60+ centuries, yet here we are in so called modern times still scared to death. Do right by people, do right by your heart and soul. Life and Death know no labels.
What will you be thinking about on your death bed? What color the bed sheets are?

Normally I stray away from "keeping it real" is because it will be perceived as crazy. The statement I am not my relgion because I refuse to have a very small part of me the who I am be defined by a religion.There is a verse that speaks of a god coming down to confound language and since then there is nothing but terror going on. We need to be and act at this day in time to be smarter there is more at stake then your re ligious affliation from what ever is kemetic to a seventh day Adventist.. it is all the same things all coming from the same source it has willed all these things into an existence . Until all us smart people figure that out we will continue to be a demise.. hetep
With all of the Christians, Muslims, and Hebrews, Yoruba, Ibos, Bhuddhists, Kemetians, of the 12 thousand people here on this webstie

the only ones who seem to be
talking about
or focused on religion and mythology,
each day every day for years,

as opposed to what
is going on in the world,
in the community,
in Africa, in politics, in economics, in the ecology
, or technology that harms life
are the ones who like to criticize religion.

As if religions and mythology did not exist,
they would have no reason to post:rolleyes:

With all of the Christians, Muslims, and Hebrews, Yoruba, Ibos, Bhuddhists, Kemetians, of the 12 thousand people here on this webstie

the only ones who seem to be
talking about
or focused on religion and mythology,
each day every day for years,

as opposed to what
is going on in the world,
in the community,
in Africa, in politics, in economics, in the ecology
, or technology that harms life
are the ones who like to criticize religion.

As if religions and mythology did not exist,
they would have no reason to post:rolleyes:

Once again u speak without thinking what does posting have to do with definition? I also only speak for myself not my fellow site members although I would love thier input.. religion philosophy science metaphysics all have an equal stance with me but none define me as well. It would do u some good if u do a little research before u post but u strike me as some one whom is more interested into quantity than substance..

I like at it like blades of grass on a lawn. It's all grass, yet one claims they're this, one claims they're that. It all looks so silly. If a person's heart is in the RIGHT place, that's all that matters. I don't care what you call it, do you hurt or help people? It's like a blade of grass says, hey I'm a daisy today, yea I'm poison ivy today, yea I'm a rose today. No you're grass, the sooner you recognize that all you're following is fear and confusion. Like Bro Keita "the naked truth" post shows, that the origins of the religions are all based in fear, from people 60+ centuries, yet here we are in so called modern times still scared to death. Do right by people, do right by your heart and soul. Life and Death know no labels.
What will you be thinking about on your death bed? What color the bed sheets are?

Very accurately and eloquently put my friend .. at the end we are all the same substance rather indifferentiated or defined physical or mental.. peace hetep budda Christ Allah krisna all have the same meaning. Democrat republican, male female all extremes of the same entities.. hetep..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back