Black People : I am Not Latina! Calling ourselves latino means genocide!-Mexica Movement

Thanks for posting this video. It was interesting. I've seen this movement years ago on the San Diego Community College campus. I wasn't exactly sure what they were promoting. This video made it clearer. Why post on a black website? Why not? Successful coalitions are made of like minded individuals and groups that share a common interest. Don't forget, the black civil and human rights movement of the 1960's successfully survived because non-blacks participated and felt a sense of moral outrage. DON'T THINK LIKE THE VERY PEOPLE WHO YOU CLAIM ARE YOUR ENEMY!

Unless you are one of them, don't speak for them!

And why post this on a black website to begin with?

No mas...

It's always good to get the perspective of other non-whites on their historical dealings with white people. I've spoken with people of color from all over the world and there's a common thread: after white people come on the scene, self hate, self doubt and a love of all things white becomes the prevailing mind set of the indigenous people.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back