Black People Politics : I Am Not Against Gays, Homosexuals, Lesbians, Etc.

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Destee, May 22, 2012.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I Am Not Against Gays, Homosexuals, Lesbians, Etc., Folk.

If my children considered themselves such, i would not stand against them.

Therefore, i will not stand against your child either, if they are this way.

Would you stand against your child or mine, for living such a lifestyle?

If so, how far would you go, how far would you push your own child away?

What would you do?

:heart:

Destee

2. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,167
    I am against the whole premise, now that does not mean I will make it my life's crusade to go after someone if that is truly how they want to be. I feel that they will do what they do whether it's on the DL on they let it be known openly that is how they are. Since I strongly believe it (homosexuality) is wrong you better believe my children knows my stance on that issue. If any of my children go down that path they will already know of my disapproval of it but they will know that I am not going to disown them as well. The relationship would just have to be not focused on that conversation if they are truly that way as I am truly against it. They just better respect me enough not to bring that up in any form or fashion around me and I will not bring up my views as they know how I already feel about it.

I'm not a hateful person, unless the hatred comes my way so if any think I am due to my stance then you just do not get it. I hate the premise, concept, acts, etc. and do not hate the person. There is just a sense of wrongness, in my opinion, how all of this is being played out. I also beleive gays rights struggles CANNOT compare to the struggle of blacks no matter what anyone thinks.

Whether anyone thinks my stance is right or wrong does not matter as it will not change.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i fully support gay rights….

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother houserunner ... thanks for sharing ... i'm sure you're not alone in your opinion.

It would be my hope that we let nothing come between us and our children.

Teaching them how to keep the lines of communication open with their children.

If you were my Daddy ... i'd want you to talk to me ... no matter what ... :love:

Again ... Thanks for Sharing!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I'm not against it nore for it , but if my child was as such i would love him/her
    no more nore less and surely wouldn't treat anyone any different, and I have seen
    they could be good friends far better then any to a point !

What is not fully understood is why these whom cross ova do it it's not my place to be passive
    against them and yes i would walk beside them for equal rights for the love of humanity.

6. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

.o0( I would like my son deciding to be gay )

I dont view this as a civil rights issue

7. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +666
    I grew up hearing to songs like this

Gimme fiyah mek we bun dem!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I don't respect or support homosexuality but what people do behind close doors is their business. The main issue I have is it flaunted and presented as normal/optional in the everyday media. This is just confusing to children and I wouldn't want mine exposed to it.

Ask for what I'd do if one of my children went the other way. I don't know and can't answer that question. Its one of those things that you can't answer unless you were in that position. I'd probably have to tell him where the door's at though.

8. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    I love my children for whateva they choose to be. There will be discussions on it and then it will be up to them to think it thru..

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This is quite interesting indeed. Why so?...because of all the civilizations that our people have built for hundreds of thousands of years, there's no documentation of any of them being gay or homosexual in their art, culture or writings. However, all of this deviant behavior is very clearly reflected in Greece, Rome, Orientals and Asians through their art, their writings and their culture. What does this mean if it is now we who are engaged in this behavior that serves no function in nature? We who have been conquered with other peoples languages, names, religions, value systems and history are just that...CONQUERED.

There are those who would attempt to misconstrue what I just said as if I was saying "there were not any of our people in the past that did not engage in this behavior." There is an old saying that I often heard when I was growing up that went like this; "I bought you into this world and I'll take you away." I had to wait until I was grown to find out where that saying came from and what it really meant. So this is what the results are and only you can be the judge concerning the high levels of cultural, spiritual and moral foundations that we lived by.

In Afraka in many nations, there were always codes of behavior and morality that we never violated. We understood that We were a reflection of our people, our nations and ourselves as well. In fact, we ONLY RECENTLY lost these qualities in ourselves with integration. Even when I was young We knew that how We spoke and acted was a reflection that reflected our people instead of the newly learned concept of "I, me and my" that We now know as INDIVIDUALISM. This is why our neighbors could task our behinds and why our neighbors knew our parents and our parents knew our neighbors....and if our neighbors had to task our behinds, We were going to get another one when We got home as well. This is what's known as a "support system" as it relates to how WE develop.

The question remains; where did this come from? Well, in many Afrakan nations there was/is the concept known as "Mother Right"....and what this meant was that; "if a child violated the moral behavior of the nation or community in which we lived, the mother and other elders would attempt to get the young in line for the productivity of the nation according to their morays. If they couldn't get the child in order, the child would be expelled from the community. This of course bought up another problem....because if the child went to another community or nation, they would want to know why the child was expelled. They would listen to the child's story and they would equally send investigators to the child's nation or community to find out on their own....after all, the last thing that another community or nation needed or wanted was some one else's problems infecting their way of life.

When it was known where the child went to, it was the mother who would go out to try and speak with her child to get them to come around, for within her very soul and womb there was a serious disbelief and pain on her part that her sacred womb had given birth to such an aberration....but it was an aberration that carried her name, the nations name and the communities name, and as such, the actions of the child were a reflection of the people from which the child came. If the mother was unable to reach the child in terms of its moral behavior, the mother would go out again. If the mother was unsuccessful the second time, the third time that she went out, she went out to take that child's life.

Now I don't know about anyone else but that is one hell of a reflection and speaks to the high standards of morality, spirituality and the reflection that WE once had concerning ourselves and our people. These were standards that said that; I will bring no shame to myself or my people. I will bring no dishonor to my family or myself. I will not destroy through my actions the legacy or royalty of who We are for my own selfish ends. Even now on a subconscious level, just to demonstrate that buried within us are still these values that have been smothered by the standards of white people....there are certain things that the news might report, and without even thinking about it, some of us will be like; Oh, dam, I hope that wasn't no black person that did that!" Why so? Because there's still a part of us that regards the actions of one of us as a reflection on all of us.

It is only through the European concept of individualism that this has changed and speaks to the infection that we have taken within ourselves that is destroying us. As long as we reflect this concept of individualism that does not exist in the 3.5 million year history of our people, we might do any darn thing! All of this ish from faggotism to animal love, to incest, to sexual debauchery, to S&M to Bondage to pedophilia to making love in our body excrement's is all a reflection of the history of white people from the caves and ice that have no reality in our history or culture....and I'm being asked if I can accept this in my child??? My Child???

Oh hell to the no! The best thing that he or she can do is to change their name and go hang out and live with those who reflect the same values and lifestyle that they are involved in. I stated earlier that homosexuals don't serve a purpose but I was wrong. The only purpose a homosexual serves is to make another homosexual, for it is only in this fashion that they can multiply and ensure that they have enough lovers for their perversion. Outside of this and outside of nature, they serve no purpose except to themselves and those that they engage themselves with. As for that concept or word that we call "LOVE"????

That ish didn't come out of our history. That came from Greece and Rome and the Bible. Just to show you the lunacy of the word, I want you to try and define it. "For God so loved the world that"....hold on! When we say that God so loved the world, what are we saying? Is it that God so respected the world, adored the world, admired the world...what is it?!?! God didn't love it the first time and supposedly destroyed it. Yet we are told that he so loved the world that he sacrificed his only son for it. So if Jesus died for my sins I may as well go on out and do all the dirt that I can because someone else done carried that load for me, huh? Yeah, there's no logic in that or in the idea that a grown man would tell all the little children to come unto him or that in all the so called divine paintings, it's always some little boy angels that we see floating around....because they always had a thing for little boys and homosexuality that has also crept into the religions that our people now practice.

10. Aluku

Aluku Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +135
    Neither am I.

But what I am against is the insistence of pushing this unnatural behavior on society in general! What you want to do with your life is your decision, but don't force me to accept what you are doing as normal when it clearly isn't. Sure I will love you, but you and your "lover" will not sleep in my house, because I will not co-sign your lifestyle!