Black Relationships : I am not a Lesbian

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by dunwiddat, Jan 19, 2013.

1. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    Last December our office had a get together where a lady at the office next door was in attendance. We all sat and ate. As she was leaving to go the bathroom, she passed and touched me on my legs, saying, you are showing off the legs.:( My skirt was not short but a bit of my legs were showing. I really did not pay that statement any attention...But on Wednesday she saw me walking and then blurted out. "Has anyone every told you what wonderful legs you have.:eek: I am not sure why I felt uneasy but I can understand IF a woman complimented me on my dress, shoes, earrings etc...but when it come to body...Imma bit ruffled. She is a divorced woman with three children and I am older than her. If she is gay she is barking up the wrong tree since I am not into flat work:lol: ...I love those of the opposite sex ALWAYS WILL LOVE THEM.....no place for me in that kinda behaviour. I hope I am not reading too much into this. I have said many times that IF anyone hear that I am going that way I would have to be mentally ill, since I do like women that kind of way...never did and never will. I am not accusing her, but I personally do not compliment women on their looks in that sort of way...maybe I am old fashioned... She is a member of the same denomination that I am a member of although we do not attend the same church. Your comments are welcomed.

2. bingiedred

bingiedred Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +242
    Considering the last pic you had up looked like it belonged on a bottle of pancake syrup, I would just accept the complement and keep it moving. The touching was inappropriate though. If you don't say anything about the touch they might try it again just to test the waters.

3. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    maybe it was just a compliment and nothing more? Me personally I wouldnt read too much into it. if its bothering you I would talk to her more to find out where she is coming from. sounds innocent though to me. have you never looked at a another womans physical features thinking '**** shes got it going on!'? lol compliments are good i'd say.
    by the way...nice legs

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689

Brother ... that's just mean ... unnecessarily so.

Where's yo' pic at ... while you up in here talk'n 'bout folk ... ??

Show us you.

:heart:

Destee

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689

A Member here ... a Sister ... indicated interest in me ... and i found it flattering.

Surprised of course ... but flattered nonetheless.

It's nice when anyone shows a fond and/or positive interest ... though touching crosses the line.

They are 2 different things really ... but specifically ... the lesbian part ... happened right here at destee ... :)

lol ... Love Yall ... and i LOVE that Sister too ... for being so wonderfully kind and considerate to me.

She made her interest known in a very respectful way ... and i could do nothing but appreciate it.

As i would if the same came from a man ... interest presented properly ... respectfully ... beautiful.

iono ... i guess i'm kinda weird ... i'm not a lesbian ... but i was not offended at all ... :)

Good Topic ... Love You!

:heart:

Destee

6. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    Your statement does not even warrant a response.:(

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    :qqb009:um, you just responded….

8. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503

9. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    You may have nice legs....I've had women tell me I have nice legs...Nice boobs...one woman kept telling me all night how purdy I was...But women sometimes are more upfront in harmless way then men are.
    I tell women that they look good or they have a nice butt...I don't mean it in a I wanna get with you way...
    If you got it then you will be acknowledged.

10. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    I have an older lady friend who is obsessed with boobs...but she isn't gay...she just doesn't have them so she admires how other women have boobs. LOL
    If you have big boobs she'll be like, can I squeeze them.