The Front Porch : I am honored that Destee exists...

Pretty scary, but Russia and white racist trolls are invading everything african american from forums to social media.

There have been a lot of african american business owners, struggling actors, youtubers, who needed money that were duped by the Russians in the past. I hope Destee doesn't stoop to that level of desperation where they'll do any for a "click"..

Pretty scary, but Russia and white racist trolls are invading everything african american from forums to social media.

There have been a lot of african american business owners, struggling actors, youtubers, who needed money that were duped by the Russians in the past. I hope Destee doesn't stoop to that level of desperation where they'll do any for a "click"..
fear not.....

I am glad Destee exists also. If only all black forums were enforced with the same guidelines.
Such as respecting other members and showing courtesy at all times.Banning white trolls and
black brothers and sisters who spread poison, poison that leads to tension and disruption in the forum.
This is a wonderful place to be. I am glad to be a part of this wonderful black website.
:hearts1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back