Black Relationships : i am baffled

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by a-mere-man, Dec 10, 2003.

1. a-mere-man

a-mere-man Member MEMBER

student in college
    Ratings:
    +0
    If your girlfriend is trying to sneak quick peaks at other guys infront of u. how would you take that. she tells me that she is not doing it but i clearly see her doing it sometimes. Also my boys have been cutting quick glances at her trying to make eye contact with her on the sly, and when i notice it and confront them with it they denie it. she is now suspect because if she is looking at other guys than she is probably looking at them to. By any means i am not saying that i am unattractive i know that i am a very attractive young man. somebody help me.

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,858
    Welcome a-mere-man. Hmmmm...girlfriend challenges, huh? Well, I'm sure you know that trust is very important in any relationship. Most people take it very seriously and put trust high on their list of "must have" in their relationship. How important is it to you and what are you willing to do to either insure that you have it or you don't? You're young but never too young to start learning how to value and protect the things that are really important to a lasting relationship. What does looks really have to do with it and why would you feel the need to explain to us that you know you're attractive?

Just a few things to think about. I'll never tell you what to do because it's your decision to make. But it sounds like you just need to clear your focus and be pointed in the 'right' direction.

Good luck and please continue to post here!

Peace!

3. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    Women? If you can't live them, you sure can't live without them.

First of all, I see you’re just a young brother, going through some growing pains. So we’re not going to get too deep.

I’m assuming, she is a nice looking young lady (at least prettier than you :lol: )
    Don’t get mad my brother; I only said that, because of what you said about yourself (as for as looks). :)

Believe me, I’m laughing with you, not at you. :)

But remember this, “when you see something in a person, that you like, other people like that too”.

Or look at it like this, “don’t nobody want, what nobody wants.” :lol:

But if your friends are being outlandish and disrespecting you, maybe they are not really the friends you thought they were.

As far as she is concern, if it’s innocent and subtle flirtation, she’s just young and may not know how to carry herself. But if she is ridiculously embarrassing you, than it’s better to move on, than to get caught in jealousy.

But otherwise, ignore it and don’t play into it and see what happens.

For if you don’t want to get played, then don’t play the game.
    Because, in the end, you’ll end up playin’ yourself.

Ashe

Brother Sun Ship

4. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    hello brother......

i would like to respond....on this....

First i would like to know if you are Shure of yourselve and of youre relationship...
    as far as......

Do you feel that she like realy loves and likes you ...
    you feel and see it in the way how she is with you.....
    and you with her...
    cause when you do other people are not interesting to as far as....""having a man woman relationship with in the form of how the two of you are..."".
    Of course you will always meet interesting people...Who you find interesting to talk with to have a Friendhip with or to have contacts with to learn from ...to share life with and yes love and what i mean with that is the ""love youre brothers and sisters way"' ..as long as you both know that its a a good motion.. and that there is no other atention behind it.....

Ok the Flirting....

Now what i know it that our sweet lord gave us Eyes to look at eachother and see and know eachother....
    we are free to look and experiance life and his beauty in every way.............(but ofcourse not always everything is as beautifull what you see)but not everything is for youre eye....
    For example ...
    i think its realy wrong if some one flirts with some one who is already married..
    Now it might happen that you both are sitting in a bus or you are somewere ...were youre woman sees a man that sHe looks at......and you see a woman you look at.....
    we all are interesting creatures so it always nice to see people....
    But...there is a differants in looking and Looking............You know what i,m saying...
    when you see that she is starting to communicate in silents with the brother....you will notice...
    when you have to :wave: at her in here face( unless its an old friend she tries to recodnise than its another story)than you have to ring the bell.......
    and talk witch eachother.....

You can not controle eachother eyes.....
    you have to trust god that youre woman or man is not disireing some one.......
    and some one else his wife or man...
    If you do this in silent Flirting all the time the both of you.(of one of you)....you will give the devil a foot.......that he will place
    between the two of you and youre relation ship...

Its good to be open and honest...and talk..

its good to feel converable about yourselve...

just think ...like ...

i know there are a lot of orther brothers out there....
    But i,m uniek.........i have what they dont have ,,cause i,m uniek...
    god made a woman who has the eye for me who choose me who loves me..

you know suddenly this story someone told me comes in to my mind

Ones there was this man ..and he walked trough a rose garden........

The rose garden of God....

Than god said to him........

My son ........you may pick one rose.....One rose from the rose garden thats for you,,,

Than he walked and searched walked and looked.....

than he said....But god ...there are so manny beautifull ones........

than God said .....Yes but you can pick One....

than he finaly Pluked One.......

and he said ......This one ..i Like this one ....Is beautifull...

God said Aha!....i knew that you would Like that one.....

than the man said......."' how did you Know""

Than god said "" cause i made that one For You""

now this counts for woman or man...

Brother I,m not finished with responding on this topic .....i have more......to say...
    so i will come back on this.....

but i have to do sumthing else now...

but i will come back to finish....

untill then peace and love to ya..in youre heart.....