I always do this...

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by babyshy1, Feb 19, 2005.

1. babyshy1

babyshy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    A while ago my boyfriend said he wanted to put our realtionship on hold because of school work etc and i understood,and he still carried on talking to me as usual so i thought everything with us was ok. Then 1st of all i was hearing things around school about him and he said it wasnt true but he was lying anyway i found out that all the things he denied doing were true.But i let it slip by.And i havent spoken to him for ages but i know hes a busy boy and didnt think he'd have time to check me etc. But anyway last night i decided i was gonna phone him and tell him that i've been missing him etc and i was all ready to do it. Im a shy person and it takes me alone time to do these things. Anyway tonight i was listening to this radio station where he's friends do there little rap thing and i heard one of his friends say his name(my ex b/fs) and then they said shoutout to your wifey you know who you are so i was like ok,and then he said it again but mentioned the girls name, and my heart jus sank. i was like oh my god how many times this is going to happen to me coz i have this thing where i like a boy and then when he likes me i sort of back off and then when theyre gone i like them again but then its too late. and grrr i cant beleive i made the same mistake again....do yall have any advice for me??

2. miss-no-love

miss-no-love Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    what up gurl, i think that you should listen to your heart. Whatever your heart tell you to do you should do. I been in the same situation a lot of times and I regret picking the wrong boy but now that i am with my boyfriend I'm glad that listen to my heart. :yesno:

3. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    hi there ....

its me again :wave:

libertylady....

um i didnt understood the shout out part ......
    but my advise to you.....on not expressing how you realy feel...
    i understand sweet :(

Its ok to express yourself to someone rather its youre mother father sister brother....someone you like..

I think youre somthimes afraid of what they might think of you...
    or how they react..
    a lot of people have that sweet ..
    you dont stand alone in this....
    i just wanted to say....
    try to express ..
    you have a whole life in front of you,,,
    and what do you got to loose...?
    I think the feeling of not expressing it somethimes more worser than get it of youre chest......
    somthimes writting it down is good to....
    Like some people do here in poetry...
    or maybe in art or hobby,s like dancing and other things...sports..

but most of all dont blame yourself for this......

even grown people have to learn somthimes to talk to say what they realy feel...

as for the guy...

if you like some one ...
    but you are not shure if you realy realy like him..
    you can always mention the things you like a bout him....

for example......

""you know you are always kind and helpfull""
    or

you know what i like about you...

you always smile....

you know what i mean sis...

and you know somthimes we dont have to say anything..
    maybe it was ment to be that ...you where supposed to say nothing to him.
    maybe he already heard enough of others that they lik him and he started walking next to his shoes....he got air...

but sweet dont blame yourself ...

youre alright..

but if you feel you have to express more...
    wel than try ...
    and ask god for strenght to do it....

bye sweet babycake :luvv:

Lovelibertylady:heart: