Black People : I aint begging my brother's/sisters killer for a **** thing!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by uzoka, Nov 20, 2003.

1. uzoka

uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
  2. Hesaid

Hesaid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Good post and a serious concern for us,im utterly tired of the way we,(in the midst of
    our destruction) can still allow the promotion of casual sex by (the dictators of our people)
    Rappers.The article speaks on Africa being the mother of civilisation and being left by
    western society to impode. Actually my take is a little different to this, I believe the underlying problem is self worth and trust. As a man who overstands the nature of the Most High, I
    see this as a question for our people. If we have for so many years tried to come to some racial
    harmony (which i now know is a fantasy in the mind of a dreamer and the mind of the deceptive,
    Slave and slaver) then the question becomes do you really believe?
    I do not in any way believe that the answer to these problems can be answered by the man who
    created them, so to say the west have victimised us by denying us the medicine needed for
    recovery. Of course they will, I say again Of course they will,and to believe otherwise is the
    confirmation of a slave mind, just as the strong affiliation with the very culture that has caused and funded our destruction. AIDS is not a disease exclusive to other diseases,the answers are
    in our midst but we refuse to believe in our own efforts. All medicine is in the earth and available
    but until one starts to look in the right places one will never find the answers.
    I do so love my people globally but in North America such a thing called Irony has long been done away with therefore when the signs are obvious to some they remain hidden to others.
    I take lesson from the Shoshana Johnson experience,say God is good and hope that we can find lessons in these powerful messages that come to us before our whole structure and God given Soul is compromised to the point of Total Destruction.
    Bush put it best when he said You with us or with them?
    That was the moment when one should know clearly what they stand for.
    Believe me when I say the cure is in Africa. Along with being shown trees that cured more than 20 possibly fatal diseases, there was talk when I visited Nigeria of a certain doctor in Ghana cureing people with Aids as there has been a clinic in North America cureing people of Cancer since the 70's (Harold Hoxley). Question is are we really waiting for this revalation from a
    caucasian? Then the problem is we still see him as our savior.

To this I say

YOUR SAVIORS KILLING ME!

Love and Solution.
    Love family
    Whatup Pharoah jah?

3. uzoka

uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    Hesaid my man!,

Good post, I agree 100%.

Africa IS the answer, everything we need is there, and everything we don't is somewhere else, amongst our enemies , who are not always and only, as you said, the usual suspects.

All other alternative views, in my mind, concerning the reality of and solution to our present day experience and story, are a waste of time.

There's nothing for us at the table of the oppressor except for continual depreciation, humiliation, scorn, malevolence, degradation and deceit.

High time we (re)built our own.

Peace.....

4. Hesaid

Hesaid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    uzoka said:
    Hesaid my man!,

Good post, I agree 100%.

Africa IS the answer, everything we need is there, and everything we don't is somewhere else, amongst our enemies , who are not always and only, as you said, the usual suspects.

All other alternative views, in my mind, concerning the reality of and solution to our present day experience and story, are a waste of time.

There's nothing for us at the table of the oppressor except for continual depreciation, humiliation, scorn, malevolence, degradation and deceit.

High time we (re)built our own.

Peacce.....

Yes indeed its high time but as you will see unconscious patriotism holds
    us back even today, In this very site you will see attitudes towards mass
    Exodus shunned. which is fine but one thing I learned early in life is
    (as Buckshot shorty said) "the mind tricks the body." One must be careful to
    track the source of their strongest feelings because often its `FEAR of the
    unknown, i say: then make your self familiar, but some never will, even those that have been to Africa with that mind state return without the vision.

Denial is a sad thing, watching the news yesterday covering the bomb in
    turkey I noticed how many times the word British citizens, British people
    was thrown in and realised the people are finaly blind. To those who have eyes this was a backlash to the resistance gwb got in Great britain,a record
    150,000 protestors on a week day? Obviously there was great need for a
    reason. Well there you have it a People who will sacrifice human life to
    build a case, dont let me start on 9 11, yeah of course

" IM AN AMERICAN!"

Hesaid says: MA GOG Bless AMERICA.

Ever seen Rabbitproof fence I heard its good, and TRUE!

:wink: :x: