Black People Politics : I agree with Obama, we need to stop the whining and crying!!!

Yet the OP provides another example of the question being begged and bundled with some decent ideas. I'm sure even the OP could drum up their own list of accomplishments by Black people, but it gets frequently swept aside a little too much for my taste.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......And I agree with you, 100%. Hopefully, many of our viewers read this Forum:http://destee.com/index.php?forums/black-people-doing-positive-things.75/
There's over 7 pages worth of, Black People doing Positive Things.

Peace In,

A Nubian person could watch less TV and read more books to uplift the mind.
A Nubian person could create their own media and literature rather than consuming someone elses.
A Nubian person could study and master finance and investing starting with something basic such as composing a budget moving on from there.

One can very easily begin to change the administration of their personal affairs as well as how and with whom one interfaces with respect to one's personal business.

What one eats. From whom one procures food.
What one does for entertainment.
How one spends their money.
Where their money flows.
How one economizes their time and energy.

I have done this i.e. change the way I administer my personal affairs. The results have been nothing less than spectacular. Individuals have way more power than the truly realize.

Thanks.

Sincerely, I wasn't quite sure as to what
you meant.

Just wanted clarity.

We left the plantations without squat, into a racist animalistic society with no protections, for us or our children,
but had more creativity and intitiative then we see today!

Their children went on to invent every darn thing folks take for granted and the rudiments of the technology we see today,
where are todays great Black inventors and scientists with all of our technology, and free research material?

Garvey had us unified on 4 continents at a time when technology was illegal to us,
and we are less unified with cell phones, cable, ipads, twitter facebook, texting, and youtube

We have been provided with cogent, logical solutions to our condition, that would not give the pigs overtime, or cost exorbitant amounts of either money or time;

From
1 the simple "Do for Self" in "Message to the Black Man", by the honorable Elijah Muhammed

THE DUTY of the Black Man is to do something for his Black self and Black kind. THE DUTY of the BLACK MAN IS self-preservation.
EVERY LIFE that is created on the planet earth has a duty. It is bound to this duty, by nature, to do something for self.

http://blacktown.net/ELIJAH_MUHAMMAD.html

Thanks.

Sincerely, I wasn't quite sure as to what
you meant.

Just wanted clarity.

No problem. That is what questions are for. I'm glad you asked.

I will admit the concept of "how one administers their personal affairs" is not a common concept.

If you are the administrator, you can conduct your business how you see fit to your own ends.

THE DUTY of the Black Man is to do something for his Black self and Black kind. THE DUTY of the BLACK MAN IS self-preservation.
EVERY LIFE that is created on the planet earth has a duty. It is bound to this duty, by nature, to do something for self.

http://blacktown.net/ELIJAH_MUHAMMAD.html

Self preservation is a duty and imperative.

A state is built solely on this concept alone.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back