Black Poetry : I’M NOT TRYING TO TAKE YOU FROM YOUR MAN …

garlicsalt99

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Los Angeles
I’M NOT TRYING TO TAKE YOU FROM YOUR MAN …

Listen to what I’m saying, hear me if you can
I’m trying to be with you right now, but I’m not trying to take you from your man
The love that you have for him, I’m not trying to take away
I just want your body … your mind and soul, with him, they can stay
I want to be all over that *** like pebbles on a beach
I want to nut on your navel and make love to your peach
I want you to distend and stretch yourself, for the bed sheets I want you to reach
I want to make your body the pulpit from which I choose to preach
I want you to be as free as a mother eagle that spreads her wings
I want to do the kind of stuff to you that they can’t even put [or print] in magazines
I want to kiss the nook and cranny that lies in between your thighs
Making you scrunch your eyebrows, tightly closing your eyes
The scope of what I want to do to you is broader than anything I could ever say
But I want to make you buck and bounce … soon and without delay
I want to suck you and **** you – insert myself inside your center crease
I want you to give me the coveted liquid silk that is your orgasmic release

GO TO http://www.theblackpoetrycafeonline.com/i-m-not-trying-to-take-you-from-your-man-t2200.html TO READ THE FULL VERSION OF HIS POEM

Hey, I'M JUST SAYIN...LOL

I said the last time I wasnt gonna read your masterpieces in the work place! Its an occupational hazzard! But there I went and done did it again! I think I'm starting to see why your name is garlicsalt...but I won't go into that right now.

Can I put a shout out? Can I make a request to the request line?

If you combined the sweetness of "If Only You Would Have Me" with the inhibitions of "I'm Not Trying to Take You From Your Man" and "Sugar Along the Rim"....

What would that look like? Basically, I wanna go back to the days of Weird Science and build myself a man...in the form of poetic flow of course! LOL

As always GS99, it's been a pleasure! And thank you for starting off my week RIGHT!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back