Black Spirituality Religion : Hypocritical Religious Caucasians, etc.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
It's a known fact yesterday and today that this :research: worshipped Holy man "Jesus Christ' is not of the Caucasian race, etc. Yet millions of these same Caucasians openly worship this wandering Hebrew/Jewish preacher and often do use his image in a way that would offend other racial ethnicities within this nation. Other words they worship this Messiah, God, Savior, etc. of color:script: while demonstrating racial bias against human beings of color with different cultures, religions, etc. I remember back in the day when white folks had those calendars that depicted a "White Blue eyed, Blond haired Jesus" :Geek em8:do any of you remember those pictures? They were viewed in our homes, barber shops, businesses, etc. As if you let black folk know that "Jesus" didn't look like you, while these (white people) told you (black slaves, etc.) that this same god, etc. wanted blacks in slavery, etc. But you never have heard these white lying preachers acknowledge this fact that Jesus is a, or was a Hebrew/Jew, etc. The same Hebrew/Jew that white "Neo Nazi" and the "KKK" alone with various other white hate groups love:storm: to hate. How hypocritical is this? Caucasians worship and revere a non-white Messiah, Savior, etc. While at the same time:argue: depicting racist hatred against God's children of different races, cultures, and religions, etc.

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
Seneca

Fireman

May 19, 2017
It's a known fact yesterday and today that this :research: worshipped Holy man "Jesus Christ' is not of the Caucasian race, etc. Yet millions of these same Caucasians openly worship this wandering Hebrew/Jewish preacher and often do use his image in a way that would offend other racial ethnicities within this nation. Other words they worship this Messiah, God, Savior, etc. of color:script: while demonstrating racial bias against human beings of color with different cultures, religions, etc. I remember back in the day when white folks had those calendars that depicted a "White Blue eyed, Blond haired Jesus" :Geek em8:do any of you remember those pictures? They were viewed in our homes, barber shops, businesses, etc. As if you let black folk know that "Jesus" didn't look like you, while these (white people) told you (black slaves, etc.) that this same god, etc. wanted blacks in slavery, etc. But you never have heard these white lying preachers acknowledge this fact that Jesus is a, or was a Hebrew/Jew, etc. The same Hebrew/Jew that white "Neo Nazi" and the "KKK" alone with various other white hate groups love:storm: to hate. How hypocritical is this? Caucasians worship and revere a non-white Messiah, Savior, etc. While at the same time:argue: depicting racist hatred against God's children of different races, cultures, and religions, etc.
The early Caucasian (I don't like referring to whites or early Europeans, not the original Europeans as Caucasians) didn't have a problem with Jesus or Yeshua being a person of color (more likely brown as were the Egyptians during his time and would have been consider black or Negro in America). Most of the early paintings of Him were brown or either light brown (same thing really). Prejudice and bigotry by a person's color was not a part of their culture during the time of Christ. Even during the Middle Ages, they still viewed Him as a colored person. The Bible is clear in referring to Jesus as bronze and burn brass which is dark. It wasn't until the dawn of the Renaissance that they began to paint him as white.

Many whites today are blinded by their racial bigotry which is based on their feelings of white supremacy which they have been taught, and it keeps them from seeing and wanting to know and follow the truth. They also have used scriptures to justify their racial bigotry and racism, such as the supposedly "Curse of Ham" which really was the Curse of Canaan. But maybe instead of hating them for it, we should pity them and move forward as a people united.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: