Black People : Hypocrites and parasites

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Who The Cap Fit-Hypocrites and parasites

http://lyrics.rare-lyrics.com/B/Bob-Marley/Who-The-Cap-Fit.html

Bob Marley
    » Who The Cap Fit

Man to man is so unjust, children
    You don't know who to trust
    Your worst enemy could be your best friend
    And your best friend your worst enemy

Some will eat and drink with you
    Then behind them su-su 'pon you
    Only your friend know your secrets
    So only he could reveal it
    And who the cap fit, let them wear it [repeat]
    Said I throw me corn, me no call no fowl
    I saying, "Cok-cok-cok, cluck-cluck-cluck"

Some will hate you, pretend they love you now
    Then behind they try to eliminate you
    But who JAH bless, no one curse
    Thank God we're past the worse

http://lyrics.rare-lyrics.com/B/Bob-Marley/Who-The-Cap-Fit.html

2. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Sneaky people...and the likes of-Enemies (within) among us

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sneaky people...and the likes of-Enemies among us-Easy candidate to be SNITCHES

sneaky definition

adj. sneak·i·er, sneak·i·est

Furtive; surreptitious.

sneakiness synonyms

noun

1. The act of proceeding slowly, deliberately, and secretly to escape observation: furtiveness, slinkiness, stealth, stealthiness. See move

2. Lack of straightforwardness and honesty in action: chicanery, craft, craftiness, deviousness, dishonesty, indirection, shadiness, shiftiness, slyness, trickery, trickiness, underhandedness. See honest

sneaky synonyms

adjective

1. So slow, deliberate, and secret as to escape observation: catlike, feline, furtive, slinky, sneaking, stealthy. See move

2. Trickily secret: furtive, secretive, sly, sneaking, surreptitious. See honest

3. Marked by treachery or deceit: devious, disingenuous, duplicitous, guileful, indirect, lubricious, shifty, underhand, underhanded. See honest

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sneaky people sits still like a cat waiting for a mice/mouse to make a wrong move so the Cat can eat it alive, wiping his paws like nothing happened, waiting for its next victims. What the cat does not realize is that there is something bigger than it that will catch it and eat it alive. In the case of people, lies and deception is already eating them alive, because when Truth/reality comes along to save them they deny it. Mental Illness.

Sneaky people will pretend they love you, invite you in their home/mind, and the moment you speak Truth about what you see in their home/mind, they punch you in the face.

Mental Illness-Brain Damage-Handicap-Retardation

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50642

Ugliness in people-jealous, envy, malice, strife, confusion...and the likes of

To have these mentally ill viruses in us the Corruptor Human Being conditioned and programmed in us, which is not our Original Mind-set, conduct/behavior is brain damage, handicap, not able to think right, preventing a Harmonious, Orderly, and Balance mind-set is retardation.

There will never be Divine Unity, Divine righteous Black Kingdom among our people until we Clean our Houses/Temple/Conscious.

If a Divine leader does not admit their own ugly ways, and is not showing our people their Ugly ways (enemies within), that leader is no better than the so called leaders Jesse Jackson/AL Sharpton...and the likes of and that is the Blind leading the Blind, a grave Mental Illness. A Divine leader weed and seed the mentally ill among the people so that they will not contaminate the others who are getting well or the others who are well.

Helping to keep the Black Community alive requires more than just money, we must have people who are living Divinely, Harmony, Order, Balance, and If not, we are Living among the (Spiritually) Dead/Corpses.

A community built on Truth will live.
    A community built with lies and deception will die.

If you cannot do it, if you are not prepared to do it...then you will die. You race of cowards, you race of imbeciles, you race of good for nothings If you cannot do what other men have done. What other nations have done, what other races have done, then you yourself shall die. (Garvey)

"When a cause comes along and you know in your bones that it is just, yet refuse to defend it--at that moment you begin to die; and I have never seen so many corpses walking around talking about justice."
    - Mumia Abu-Jamal

How do one get back to their Divine Original mind-set?

When we have been face-to-face with Truth/reality, we must not pretend Truth/Reality is something else. In other words, when we have excrement in our face, we must not pretend it is a piece of pie /cake. If we do, we continue the path that leads into more lies and deception.

May the Vacuum cleaner (Truth) enters our lives, and we Be Still and allow it to clean out the madness (within). Know and Be Divine Souls.

Many of us use the word Love without knowing what true Loving is, and Truth is True Loving. We are not pass the worse until the worse is out of our mind-set.

We are to tell the Truth about everything. When we are not operating/receiving Truth/Reality, we are like the human being, anti-nature, anti-truth, anti-life, and everything we call ourselves doing for our people is VAIN Glory, selfishness.

Now, the teachings of great Spiritual Masters warn us against creating cords with Human beings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw7zwG3Q48

ON the the Video:

To find a definition of a Human being, you have to go back to 1948. To find this info on the video, forward to TIME: 6:09, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17

Law Dictionary and pronunciation-Human being is a Monster. The Human being is Master.

Here is loving/You Afrika.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Brother Keita: "I tried to ignore the things that I knew, only to find that truth will beat the hell out of you." Keita Kenyatta -http://www.keitacorner.com/

"Saying Of Dr. Malachi Z. York, "Only Fools Duck, When The Truth Is Thrown At Them!"

----------------------------------------------------------

Afrikans/world liberation is simple.
    0 (God)+I (self)+It (Truth)+Is (Reality)=Divine

HIGH on GAGUT (God Almighty Grand Unified Theorem)
    www.geocities.com/igala1.com. The Blanket condemnation that destroys the oppressor's institution. Oyibo

Afrika (us) is still Paradise in spite of Her/ (our) conditions.

We the People whose CORE was once Divine as the Divine Black Perfect night, and still can be again. RISE.

I am still learning

3. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Sneaky people-Enemies (within) & among us -Jezebel (no gender preference)

In addition to the jealousy, envy, strife, malice, confusions...and likes of, this jezebel spirit is a Pimp/Prostitute for evil, the actions of the Human Being only, anti-nature, anti-life, anti-truth.

This spirit will seek who it can kill and destroy. This spirit doe snot know what true loving is. This spirit will use people and especially children like a weapon and tool to further her/his own hidden agenda and motives. This spirit have no respect for the Universe/Nature laws. They think they are above the laws of Universe/Nature. This spirit recruit the weak, and seduces them to join in its web of lies and deception. Like the actions of the devil, this spirit (no gender preference) will use sooth sayings to get others to do her/his dirt work.

Once the weak like her/him self have the weak in their web of lies and deceit, the Jezebel spirit will do her/his dirty work through those who they pimped/recruited in their web, not realizing it is only a fool who can fool a fool, but the wise among us see them both.

She/he have a problem with apologizing, asking for forgiveness because they do not want their own sickness to be revealed. So they end up having all types of physical medical problems the EGO causes. We are what we think, and what we think will affect us physically. Often times our physical sickness is bought on by our own doing.

When we go to a doctor and they do every test on us and find nothing, and the doctor says It is ALLIn Your Head, (we are what we think), It is in our head, the sick thoughts of jealousy, envy, strife, malice, confusions within.

Divine healing will not exist in a mind-set filled with dirt, jealousy, envy, strife, malice, confusions...adn the likes of.

If I can not help heal, I live a life in Vain Glory (selfishness), for my self alone, when this life is NOT FOR OURSELVES ALONE.

Truth is the Healer.

Here is loving you /Afrika:hearts

:hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4:

UNTIL WE DEAL WITH THE INNER ISSUES WE HAVE IN US, WE CAN FORGET DIVINE UNITY. FOOLISH UNITY WILL CONTINUE TO BE.

"TO BREAK THE CHAINS YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SEE THE CHAINS"