Black People : Hypertension, High Blood Pressure And Blacks in America Diaspora

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, May 27, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Some of us might ask, what does Hypertension and High Blood Pressure has to do with Black People in the Diaspora, here by way of the Middle Passage, and has not it been the accepted claim that Black People in the Diaspora and the america United States, in particular, where such is caused upon Black People because of there being a high concentration of Salt in the children of our enslaved ancestors, they who seem to be the more easily spotted victims of Hypertension and High Blood Pressure, and is not the accepted claim by many black People, because we have been told by others, that our illness of Hypertension and High Blood Pressure is now a Genetic problem, because of the High concentration of Salt our Enslaved Ancestors did intake.

Well beloved, I stand to differ with such a claim that Hypertension and High blood Pressure among Black People in the Americas is a Genetic disorder, based on our Enslaved ancestors Diet of survival.

I have said from day one that the Problem with black People in america, be it physical or Mental psychotic, as it relate to our illness of Hypertension and High Blood Pressure, regardless to age, such illness has more to do with Environment than genetics and the rate of Hypertension and High Blood Pressure vary among Black People, regardless of where we are on this planet, such illness is based on Environment, the pressure of Socio-Economic Racism and Unjustified Prejudice, the attribute being Discrimination, based on Race.

So it is intelligent to conclude, as long as Black People are exposed to High tension of Fear, neglect, physical and Mental abuse, we will always be a victim of a major Killer of black people, be it by Death or Insanity, and the type of insanity I speak of, has nothing to do with total lost of control of the Mind process but it does indicate the lost of ability to Reason rationally about the Life condition of ourselves and its cause.

So, based on the mere fact that black People in the america and america United States, there is no question, based on the way Black People in america USA conduct their Mental activity, the evidence is clear as to why it is that Black people in america USA carry a higher volume of Hypertension and High Blood Pressure, more so than that of any other Ethnic Groups in america USA and I, without hesitation, declare that our physical and Mental sickness stem from the Environment that we are exposed to in america and wherever it is discovered that Black People are , regardless of where we are located on this planet and where ever we are and Racism and the Mind of the Human Being being emulated by other people, including Black Afrikan People, there is a High Rate of Hypertension and High blood Pressure among Black People, I invite you to study the Social Economic Structure of that Society, because such illness in my opinion, stem from the quality of Environment, and Afrika is included.

Therefore, My position regarding what the Children of the Middle Passage need to do in order to relieve ourselves of all of the undue pressure we have been exposed to in america, is to Demand our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and Require from our Kit and Kin in Afrika the Rightful Need of them to share our Enslaved Ancestors Land as we intend to return as the next additional Independent State in Afrika, meaning we will establish our own Environment, because the work we the Children of the Middle Passage are required to do in Afrika, can not be performed with the same quality of Social, Economic, and Political Pressure we will be leaving behind in america USA.

Beloved, here is the Children of the Middle Passage Reality, as we are in america USA, we are a Sick Black People, suffering from Hypertension and High Blood Pressure, depression, oppression, persecution, suppression,Cancer, and Many other Disease that come from being in an Environment we do not control, one that breed such illness upon Black People that have not always been common to Black People Body Life, that which is now affecting us who are of the Middle Passage, and such illness is more prevalent among the Children of the Middle Passage because we are now but has not always been, exposed to an Environment that breed Hypertension and High Blood Pressure, nor the Common diseases that now plague the Body Life of black People on this present day planet.

Let me state that it is and never was of our Choosing to be a victim of the type of Environment that our Black Life is exposed to today, an environment that is not Natural to the Divine Black Being Psychic and if there is a Genetic Flaw connection that is causing our Hypertension and High Blood Pressure Today, and we desire to connect it to a Genetic disorder, stemming from our Exposure of the Evil and Pressure of Chattel Slavery, then it has to be a Genetic Mental Gene floating around in our Genome some place, because it has to be a Gene that influence our Mentality and not a Genetic Social Culture Diet, that is causing such an illness upon us in america.

The Social, Education, Economic, Political, and Religious Culture will not Change from the Environment it has so constructed and that environment carry a calibrated date of Racism toward Black People that extend back over Three Thousand Years, and in america, some Four Hundred Years, and Counting, and it is that Environment that infect Black People with the illness of Hypertension and High Blood Pressure and you tell me we do not reveal a mental illness when we say that, I Ain't Going To No Afrika, I Love and am an america USA Citizen, by virtue of our Enslaved Ancestors Life Suffering, And I say that there is no greater disrespect we express toward our Enslaved Ancestors, every Time we utter such words that verify our Mental Sickness.

The Divine Truth, The Brand New Human Being Black american Despise the Divine Truth, In Favor Of Profane Lie!!!

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    FWIOAM/SRM
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    [email protected]

2. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Some medical doctors are looking at the different nutritional requirements we have as black people, as a possible cause of high blood pressure. One problem that has been discovered is that we need more vitamin D than caucasians do. So those doctors are now recommending vitamin D supplements to alleviate the problem. I'm on it, and it worked for me.

3. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Neurobiology 101

Greetings Beloved Goddess Auset333 :bowdown:

This will be very quick and brief as I have little time right now....
    Yet, while studying neuropsychiatry...and learning the brain, its structures and the functions of those structures....It is clear to me...and I'm sure to them as well...that you are RIGHT ON POINT.

There is a structure in the brain ..located in the limbic system...it is the smallest structure in the brain, taking up only 10% of the brain mass yet is responsible for 90% of bodily functions. This structure (and the name eludes me now..yet ..when i have the opportunity I will come back with more details..and I'm thinking the hypothalamus but am not definite)...anywho...this structure ...while being responsible for the regulation of 90% of bodily functions including regulating water balance, sugar balance is also the relay station for the feelings of ANGER AND FEAR!!!!!.
    So...if there are consistent relaying of information pertaining to major bodily functions along with the management of ANGER AND FEAR going thru the same space it is no wonder Folks of Afreekan Descent who have been enslaved would have high rates of diabetes and high blood pressure, depression (which is simply a suppressing of anger or anger turned against the self) etc....Of course when I raised this observation in class with the white male professor....he does what all good active addicts do....DENY DENY DENY....even in the face of concrete evidence.

I Have to go yet hope to come back to this or will be prepared to talk a little more during Wednesday nite's class

Bottom Line....YOU ARE SO ON POINT....IT IS ABOUT ENVIRONMENT AND THE CONDITIONS PRESENT IN SAID ENVIRONMENT

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Qg TTTC:

Thanks precious.

Chief Osiris is the author of the message.

HILY/A