Black People : Hyperborea, The Pineal Gland, The Spear of Destiny

pineal gland studies

I believe this video gives credence pioneers such as Dr. Frances Cress Welsing and the relevance of the pineal gland. To quote an online source:
Why did Afrikans view the European as a child of God, but the Europeans viewed the Afrikan as a soulless savage? Because of “melatonin,” described as a mentally and morally stimulating hormone produced by the pineal gland. According to scientific research, most whites are unable produce much of this hormone because their pineal glands are often calcified and non-functioning. The pineal calcification rates with Afrikans is 5-15%; Asians *15-25%; Europeans *60-80%! 1 Dr. Richard Kings states “When we talk about cultural differences, some black scholars have raised the question that the European approach, that of the logical, erect, rigid, anti-feeling posture, reflects a left brain orientation and reflects that they lack the chemical key [melatonin] to turn on their unconscious and therefore cannot get into feelings…” Carol Barnes writes “Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner.” Melanin gives humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies of energy. Since whites have the least amount of Melanin, this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and “unspiritual.” Their historical behavior towards nonwhites often confirms this.

I believe the truth of this has been in the hands of white supremist organizaitons for a very very long time, maybe since the education of the Greeks by the Egyptians.... The reality is that they recognize our innate ability to connect to heaven, and eternity but being from us they have been cursed to an existence of sensory reality. So, while they may despise us for this, they also need us scientifically to provide the key to their imprisonment. Hence, why part of the master plan is to keep Blacks contained, and within a structure where they can be studied, controlled vibrationally, until a cure or solution can remedy the calcified pineal gland. I believe that the solution they seek is one that will allow them to unlock the DNA codes of melanin and melatonin without actually having to become negroid!

In his fictional novel called "Ignorant Will... Godist Order" Kamua Atem addresses this directly in what he forsees in the future as resulting in synthetic melanin given to the inhabitants of a destroyed planet for survival.
It is quite possible that melanin is the most precious material on the planet.... being the building blocks of the universe. If so, then we as melinated people have much to protect and many sources to protect it from.

Good points...

phynxofkmt said:
I believe this video gives credence pioneers such as Dr. Frances Cress Welsing and the relevance of the pineal gland. To quote an online source:
Why did Afrikans view the European as a child of God, but the Europeans viewed the Afrikan as a soulless savage? Because of “melatonin,” described as a mentally and morally stimulating hormone produced by the pineal gland. According to scientific research, most whites are unable produce much of this hormone because their pineal glands are often calcified and non-functioning. The pineal calcification rates with Afrikans is 5-15%; Asians *15-25%; Europeans *60-80%! 1 Dr. Richard Kings states “When we talk about cultural differences, some black scholars have raised the question that the European approach, that of the logical, erect, rigid, anti-feeling posture, reflects a left brain orientation and reflects that they lack the chemical key [melatonin] to turn on their unconscious and therefore cannot get into feelings…” Carol Barnes writes “Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner.” Melanin gives humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies of energy. Since whites have the least amount of Melanin, this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and “unspiritual.” Their historical behavior towards nonwhites often confirms this.

I believe the truth of this has been in the hands of white supremist organizaitons for a very very long time, maybe since the education of the Greeks by the Egyptians.... The reality is that they recognize our innate ability to connect to heaven, and eternity but being from us they have been cursed to an existence of sensory reality. So, while they may despise us for this, they also need us scientifically to provide the key to their imprisonment. Hence, why part of the master plan is to keep Blacks contained, and within a structure where they can be studied, controlled vibrationally, until a cure or solution can remedy the calcified pineal gland. I believe that the solution they seek is one that will allow them to unlock the DNA codes of melanin and melatonin without actually having to become negroid!

In his fictional novel called "Ignorant Will... Godist Order" Kamua Atem addresses this directly in what he forsees in the future as resulting in synthetic melanin given to the inhabitants of a destroyed planet for survival.
It is quite possible that melanin is the most precious material on the planet.... being the building blocks of the universe. If so, then we as melinated people have much to protect and many sources to protect it from.

And I'm glad you mentioned MELANTONIN.

However, there is something else here that effects us. I have not read any Afrikan-centered "healers" speak to this but have been conducting my own research into this, because as we know Black people have some severe problems with hypertension and diabetes. So, if you follks don't hear from me for a while you know that my "experiment" failed.

After watching the video I went to dinner then stopped at my pharmacy. I forgot the other supplement suplement in addition to melanin the video talked about but later I think it was tryptophane. Anyway, I picked up some 5-HTP. It is related to the production of SEROTONIN.

SEROTONIN is something else that white people lack, but many of us are not getting our bodies to produce enough because of poor diet. Neurotransmitters are out of whack.

This article explains the direction I'm going with this, but I'm not a medical expert so please forgive me if I'm not making sense. I'm just looking into this relationship between melanin and serontonin, for a cure to some of my own ailments related to appetite/diet, bi polar and anxiety disorders, hypertension, mood swings, sleep disorders, many of which seem to be inherited from my parents and their parents.

http://grande.nal.usda.gov/ibids/index.php?mode2=detail&origin=ibids_references&therow=187404

Thanks again brother I-khan...I joined that site.

^^^^the iherb site I posted had some melatonin supplelments that are used to help people sleep, the side effects may need some more research though.

the vid I posted also has some stuff on youtube. AFter doin some research on CODEX ALIMENTARIUS and how they are going to ban vitamins and such like they did in Europe(http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article543055.ece)

Im looking in to startin to stock up.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back