The Front Porch : Hyksos

Leonardo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2015
Hi, my name is Leonardo.
I have been studying material on the biblical people called "hyksos", from the ancient Egyptian "Heqa Khasut'. The biblical scriptures gives a rather obscured description of these people. The information I have been able to obtain on about these people givesay a broader view of who these mysterious people were and who are their closest relactives are today. Some scholars associate these people with ancient the biblical Hebrews. Some say they are one in the same. Because, when they match some of the names of Hebrews patriarchs of the Bible they are similar to some of the names of the hyksos people.

Hi, my name is Leonardo.
I have been studying material on the biblical people called "hyksos", from the ancient Egyptian "Heqa Khasut'. The biblical scriptures gives a rather obscured description of these people. The information I have been able to obtain on about these people givesay a broader view of who these mysterious people were and who are their closest relactives are today. Some scholars associate these people with ancient the biblical Hebrews. Some say they are one in the same. Because, when they match some of the names of Hebrews patriarchs of the Bible they are similar to some of the names of the hyksos people.

Hello and Welcome Leonardo,

The below Thread provides a bunch on the topic of Hyksos, and has plenty of researched sources and links, particularly on pages 4 and 5:

https://destee.com/threads/aborigin...s-to-leave-africa-dna-sequence-reveals.70033/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back