The Front Porch : Hyksos

Discussion in 'The Front Porch' started by Leonardo, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Leonardo

Leonardo New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, my name is Leonardo.
    I have been studying material on the biblical people called "hyksos", from the ancient Egyptian "Heqa Khasut'. The biblical scriptures gives a rather obscured description of these people. The information I have been able to obtain on about these people givesay a broader view of who these mysterious people were and who are their closest relactives are today. Some scholars associate these people with ancient the biblical Hebrews. Some say they are one in the same. Because, when they match some of the names of Hebrews patriarchs of the Bible they are similar to some of the names of the hyksos people.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +13,132

Hello and Welcome Leonardo,

The below Thread provides a bunch on the topic of Hyksos, and has plenty of researched sources and links, particularly on pages 4 and 5:

https://destee.com/threads/aborigin...s-to-leave-africa-dna-sequence-reveals.70033/

Black People : - Aboriginal Australians descend from the first humans to leave Africa, DNA sequence reveals

Adapted from a news release issued by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC). Thursday 22 September 2011 [IMG] An...
    destee.com